napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opiates, Benzos and Steroid Cycles.

MarkD

I wanted to ask my AR brothers if anyone had any experience with using Opiates (or maintenance drugs like Suboxone & Methadone) or Benzodiazapines (Xanax, Klonopin etc) while running a cycle, on TRT or with PCT? I am working on an article and I would like to know about things from another point of view. Thanks in advance guys.

This will be the first in a series of articles involving things of this nature.

You can PM me or email me [email protected]

markdevito said:
I wanted to ask my AR brothers if anyone had any experience with using Opiates (or maintenance drugs like Suboxone & Methadone) or Benzodiazapines (Xanax, Klonopin etc) while running a cycle, on TRT or with PCT? I am working on an article and I would like to know about things from another point of view. Thanks in advance guys.

I've never had experience with that, and I would certainly hope nobody out there is combining AAS with any of those. That is not exactly a smart idea

RickRock said:
markdevito said:

I've never had experience with that, and I would certainly hope nobody out there is combining AAS with any of those. That is not exactly a smart idea

It is an awful idea. You'll be able to read all about what went down with myself and with one of my friends when I complete the article. In a nutshell, I was using Xanax when Tren was keeping me from sleeping. The results were horrible, even at a very low dose.

A guy I know was on a very sporadic and unthoughtful cycle ( at o e point he was running only tren acetate followed by only halotestin) and was on clonopin, suboxone, and various bipolar meds. Needless to say the combination proved a poor choice. He raged out one day, ended up in a psych ward, then shortly after tried to kill himself. Im not sure what part of that equation pushed him over the edge, but I wouldnt suggest anyone push the limits to discover what they can and cant handle. Hormones can be difficult enough to manage on for some. Throw any of the other stuff into the equation and you are likely headed down a difficult road.

Suggestion.. get off the maintenance drugs (which were created to DETOX, and were found to be so profitable that doctors are pushed to enroll patients in these "maintenance" protocols) and consider NOT taking steroids if you have issues with anxiety or depression.

markdevito said:
RickRock said:
markdevito said:

It is an awful idea. You'll be able to read all about what went down with myself and with one of my friends when I complete the article. In a nutshell, I was using Xanax when Tren was keeping me from sleeping. The results were horrible, even at a very low dose.

Wow crazy man. I'm definitely interested in seeing the article. Maybe it will help steer some people from going the wrong path on this

mastermolnar said:
A guy I know was on a very sporadic and unthoughtful cycle ( at o e point he was running only tren acetate followed by only halotestin) and was on clonopin, suboxone, and various bipolar meds. Needless to say the combination proved a poor choice. He raged out one day, ended up in a psych ward, then shortly after tried to kill himself. Im not sure what part of that equation pushed him over the edge, but I wouldnt suggest anyone push the limits to discover what they can and cant handle. Hormones can be difficult enough to manage on for some. Throw any of the other stuff into the equation and you are likely headed down a difficult road.

Suggestion.. get off the maintenance drugs (which were created to DETOX, and were found to be so profitable that doctors are pushed to enroll patients in these "maintenance" protocols) and consider NOT taking steroids if you have issues with anxiety or depression.

Thanks brother, this is the type of info I am looking for. I am sorry about your boy but, I could see that easily happening. You're totally right too, 98% of the time people shouldn't even be prescribed to anything at all.

From what I have gathered and seen though very close friends of mine; AAS and Suboxone/Opiates does not typically have major mental side effects outside of some irritability. The physical side of it is noticeable on another level. Your gains become non-existent, so does your strength. Benzos are a different story. When I was on a super low dose of Xanax during that one cycle which included Tren Ace, I would find myself getting PISSED early in the morning. I punched a few windows, threw things like my shaker cup across a parking lot, would pick fights with my future wife and bit 2 of my phones until the screen would shatter. This stuff is not that serious but I could totally see someone who is more reckless with what they use AAS wise and just unstable all around causing some very major problems. A close friend of mine abuses the fuck out of multiple benzos, runs Tren at higher than average doses and does a lot of cocaine...zero problems what so ever. It just goes to show that EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND GENETICS PLAY A HUGE ROLE.

So all that being said; I have my writing and research work cut out for me

p.d. Fuck Opiates.

markdevito said:
mastermolnar said:

Thanks brother, this is the type of info I am looking for. I am sorry about your boy but, I could see that easily happening. You're totally right too, 98% of the time people shouldn't even be prescribed to anything at all.

From what I have gathered and seen though very close friends of mine; AAS and Suboxone/Opiates does not typically have major mental side effects outside of some irritability. The physical side of it is noticeable on another level. Your gains become non-existent, so does your strength. Benzos are a different story. When I was on a super low dose of Xanax during that one cycle which included Tren Ace, I would find myself getting PISSED early in the morning. I punched a few windows, threw things like my shaker cup across a parking lot, would pick fights with my future wife and bit 2 of my phones until the screen would shatter. This stuff is not that serious but I could totally see someone who is more reckless with what they use AAS wise and just unstable all around causing some very major problems. A close friend of mine abuses the fuck out of multiple benzos, runs Tren at higher than average doses and does a lot of cocaine...zero problems what so ever. It just goes to show that EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND GENETICS PLAY A HUGE ROLE.

p.d. Fuck Opiates.

Im right there with you brother. I was a deadweight alcoholic with a brick a day heroin habit for years. Ive come through the other side of it and found bb to be my outlet.

Good luck with your article... Definitely something that needs to be educated upon!

mastermolnar said:
markdevito said:
mastermolnar said:

p.d. Fuck Opiates.

Im right there with you brother. I was a deadweight alcoholic with a brick a day heroin habit for years. Ive come through the other side of it and found bb to be my outlet.

I was so deep into dope, hard and pills. I honestly have no idea how I made it out in the shape I did. Lifting/Conditioning and Jiu Jitsu saved my life. I used to try to workout while I was getting high and would just get fat from crushing shakes. No gains. I have seen way too many people die or lose everything from this bullshit. The new thing I've been seeing out here in Philly (might not be new, is to me) are people doing exactly what my write up will be about. I see so many guys that fuck with Percs and Subs while training on AAS. They don't realize they are hindering all the work they are putting in, not to mention dulling all that gear they are putting in. If it isn't opiates it's guys running 200 mgs Drol a day on top of a gram of Test and a gram of Ace with Benzos thrown in to "counter" all the side effects. I;m waiting for someone to end up like your boy and to lose their mind. My little cousin is knee deep in heroin and asked me to float him on a Cyp cruise. I said no and guess what...he got it somewhere else, doesn't train, shoots dope and drinks 40's all day while he skates. I also have a coworker who is running Test E and has been for a year now while he sniffs dope. At least in his situation he was a college athlete and up until this year was training hard. He is running 500 mgs/EW and not touching a weight, he just uses it as a decoy so no one calls him out for getting high.

Damn, there goes me rant. I'm way too passionate about this subject, I'm tired of seeing my friend die or fuck their lives up. So tired of it.

markdevito said:
mastermolnar said:
markdevito said:
mastermolnar said:

p.d. Fuck Opiates.

I was so deep into dope, hard and pills. I honestly have no idea how I made it out in the shape I did. Lifting/Conditioning and Jiu Jitsu saved my life. I used to try to workout while I was getting high and would just get fat from crushing shakes. No gains. I have seen way too many people die or lose everything from this bullshit. The new thing I've been seeing out here in Philly (might not be new, is to me) are people doing exactly what my write up will be about. I see so many guys that fuck with Percs and Subs while training on AAS. They don't realize they are hindering all the work they are putting in, not to mention dulling all that gear they are putting in. If it isn't opiates it's guys running 200 mgs Drol a day on top of a gram of Test and a gram of Ace with Benzos thrown in to "counter" all the side effects. I;m waiting for someone to end up like your boy and to lose their mind. My little cousin is knee deep in heroin and asked me to float him on a Cyp cruise. I said no and guess what...he got it somewhere else, doesn't train, shoots dope and drinks 40's all day while he skates. I also have a coworker who is running Test E and has been for a year now while he sniffs dope. At least in his situation he was a college athlete and up until this year was training hard. He is running 500 mgs/EW and not touching a weight, he just uses it as a decoy so no one calls him out for getting high.

Damn, there goes me rant. I'm way too passionate about this subject, I'm tired of seeing my friend die or fuck their lives up. So tired of it.

yeah bro its definitely sad. But just like anything else the change has to come from within. Good topic though... one im definitely passionate about as well

I suffer from panic attacks..for 15 years now.
I take 2 anti depressants and have a script for xanax.
ive never experienced one problem that im aware of.
being on the juice actually helps me in the area of anxiety.

markdevito said:
mastermolnar said:
markdevito said:
mastermolnar said:

p.d. Fuck Opiates.

Damn never understood the draw of these hardcore recreation drugs. I mean seriously, take a look around you for a second and look at the communities that have been torn up because of them. Now think for a second, the term junkie and crack head or tweaker its not a term of endearment. And for Heroin use, talk about the worse of the worse, why anybody would ever consider putting that shit in your body is beyond me. Offer me that shit and Ill crush your face in. My favorite line from any movie, You smoke this dope shit to escape from reality, guess what I am reality, and all drugs aren't going to escape this real harsh reality coming your way.

21infantry said:
markdevito said:
mastermolnar said:
markdevito said:
mastermolnar said:

p.d. Fuck Opiates.

Damn never understood the draw of these hardcore recreation drugs. I mean seriously, take a look around you for a second and look at the communities that have been torn up because of them. Now think for a second, the term junkie and crack head or tweaker its not a term of endearment. And for Heroin use, talk about the worse of the worse, why anybody would ever consider putting that shit in your body is beyond me. Offer me that shit and Ill crush your face in. My favorite line from any movie, You smoke this dope shit to escape from reality, guess what I am reality, and all drugs aren't going to escape this real harsh reality coming your way.

I wouldnt expect you to understand. Just the same way moderate drinkers will look at a raging alcoholic and wonder why they cant just have a few. There is an aspect thst only someone who shares the same or similar issue would understand.

mastermolnar said:
And by that comment I didnt mean I wouldn't expect YOU to understand. More generally anyone who never faced these issues

I understand, I'm just a dinosaur a relic of the past, I really live by the warrior code, hell I pulled a 7.62mm rnd out of my shoulder by myself, refused morphine and lit up a smoke before I passed out. Just find reality ten times more exciting then any piss poor rec drug. If it cant make me stronger mentally or physically I want nothing to do with it.

mark... i think its really great to see you putting the time into this to try to help as many as you can... this is a MAJOR problem and its more than dangerous... this takes so many years off your life and most don't realize it... this will kill you quickly by using this together and its something that can get out of hand rapidly... i truly hope people pay close attention to what you write and take it to heart... thank you for putting in this kind of effort

Top Bottom