napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Not able to loose fat naturally or with steriods

hivarmot

I am 15% body fat height is 6.2ft weight is 88kgs lifting for 5 yr i take high protein low carb low fat diet but not able to loose fat fast any advice or any sort of help will he appreciated..!!!!
I am on test prop 300mg/week
Tren ace 300 mg /week
Winstrol 50mg for last 6 weeks of my cycle

I am 15% body fat height is 6.2ft weight is 88kgs lifting for 5 yr i take high protein low carb low fat diet but not able to loose fat fast any advice or any sort of help will he appreciated..!!!!
Tren ace 300 mg /week
Are you tracking macros and calories? Because it's 100% your diet in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I am doing carb cycling 250g+ of protein around 38 to 50g of fat and on low carb day 98g carb on medium carb day 188 and on high carb 288g

Tren ace 300 mg /week
You need too reevaluate your diet high protein low carb doesn't tell me anything .also low carb slow metabolism but anyway if your not loosing your calories are too high . generally when I see people stall fat loss on ( low carb ) diets there fats are way too high and they have this belief that if you cut carbs fat and protein don't matter but bottom line total calories matter and fat is dense it adds up very fast . do you have a scale are you weighing portions.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

How much calories should i consume i am 6.2ft 88kg no work lifting 6 days a week 20min of cardio 4 days in cardio i burn aprox 300 calories

Weigh foods in grams…not by cups/tablespoons..Etc..
I've found it is very easy to be off by as much as 500 calories a day by guessing or using poor measuring procedures.

Calories intake on low carb 1800 medium carb 2600 and on high carb day 3200

How many days per week do you low carb and medium carb etc

IMO your caloric intake on low carb days is too low (body weight x ~9.3) or at least it would be for me

Just eat a carb heavy meal an hour or so before training with a small amount of protein, BCAAs will be a waste of money IMO. Before my evening workout I eat 50-70g of oats with 100g of Greek Yoghurt mixed in

No in the evening 6 to 9

IMO the issue is with your nutrition. I wouldn't worry about carb / calorie cycling if your 15% Body fat. Those are useful tools when your already in single digits BF and trying to get leaner. For right now, a simpler approach would be better. Calculate your TDEE (maintenance calories). If you track your food and know your body, then you should have an idea of what your maintenance calories are. Formulas and calculators are great and will give you a GENERAL idea, but it will take some trial and error to figure out your personal maintenance calories. Take your maintenance calories and subtract 500 calories. That will give you a good starting point. As far as macros - at least 1 - 1.2 gram protein per pound of body weight, about 50-60g fat and the rest carbs. When progress begins to stall, reduce calories another 100 calories by pulling 25 carbs. Rinse and repeat until you are near your BMR. At that point reverse diet and repeat if needed.

How much calories should i take i am 6.2ft 88kg 15% body fat no work lifting 6 days a week
Unfortunately it's all trial and error, do you know what caloric intake is maintenance level? At 88kgs (194lbs) I would estimate your maintenance calories at ~2900 (body weight x 15) or even as much as 3100 (x16) if training 6x per week (depending on your intensity) so I would start somewhere between 2400 and 2600 kcals and see what happens from there with not such a drastic fluctuation in daily intake as you are currently doing

How much calories should i take i am 6.2ft 88kg 15% body fat no work lifting 6 days a week

Your TDEE (maintenance calories) are probably about 2850-2950. This will varying depending on your metabolism and other factors. A good starting place for a cut would be around 2400 cal. (240 Protein 235 Carbs 55 Fat). After a few weeks reduce to 2300 cal. (240P 210C 55F). Then after a few more weeks, reduce to 2200cal (240P 185C 55F). Keep doing this until you are at 1900 calories, at which time you will have to reverse diet back up to maintenance.

Cardio.... cardio....cardio

Steroids have nothing to do with reducing body fat

Last edited:
Calculate your BMR, yes it's a shitty tool, but a very basic tool that can be of some use. Once you know your BMR simply count up your calories in weight, not cups. That's like guessing and only fools guess. Then reduce your BMR cals by 500 and increase your cardio. Pretty basic concept, the most basic IMO and it works. I'm not calorie counter... I'm even more basic. I just bust my ass in the gym, train fasted in the a.m. and eat predominantly healthy till satisfied not full. Works great for trimming up, however reduces your appetite for time periods when you want to bulk.

Calculate your BMR, yes it's a shitty tool, but a very basic tool that can be of some use. Once you know your BMR simply count up your calories in weight, not cups. That's like guessing and only fools guess. Then reduce your BMR cals by 500 and increase your cardio. Pretty basic concept, the most basic IMO and it works. I'm not calorie counter... I'm even more basic. I just bust my ass in the gym, train fasted in the a.m. and eat predominantly healthy till satisfied not full. Works great for trimming up, however reduces your appetite for time periods when you want to bulk.

Such a basic concept but people over think it or under think it too much. Use this and you'll be fine. Don't expect "fast" fat loss. Be patient and persevere. Unless you have a medical issue you will get there.

Top Bottom