napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW Kicking in!

NJBro

So last night I was on day 5 of GW and MK. I was doing a pretty intense cardio day (Gotta get that six pack).
The workout consisted of a 2 mi run and then a hour of conditioning with my Sensi.
I notice that my body was quitting before my wind! This is completely amazing!!!
I will be adding in SR (I wanted to see how the GW/MK hit me first) I can't wait to see how the combo works!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT I'M HERE TO TELL YOU SARMSX IS LEGIT!!!!

Jersey

im using sarmsx GW right now as well, makes me feel like i cannot be winded whatsoever. Your right about how the body feels like its done before the lungs even come close to giving out. I like my GW how i like my franks red hot, i use that shit with everything !

So last night I was on day 5 of GW and MK. I was doing a pretty intense cardio day (Gotta get that six pack).
The workout consisted of a 2 mi run and then a hour of conditioning with my Sensi.
I notice that my body was quitting before my wind! This is completely amazing!!!
I will be adding in SR (I wanted to see how the GW/MK hit me first) I can't wait to see how the combo works!!!

Jersey

Awesome to hear brother. The GW is certainly on point and is awesome for making you feel like you can just keep going and going. Then couple that with the awesome fat loss it brings and how good it makes you feel, and it's no reason it's the favorite compound of many

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thanks for the update brother... thats exactly what to expect and i LOVE IT that your having this experience brother

Thanks Dylan!!

I am seriously loving life!!! Week 3 starts tomorrow!

Life is awesome when you're on GW! I'm starting it up again next week myself!

I just took my last dose so imma have to order more when I get to the house and inventory all my sarms for my next run.

I was not ready for GW to work this well! My workouts are getting easier. I am going to start adding work just to tax myself enough to feel like I even worked out!!

I was not ready for GW to work this well! My workouts are getting easier. I am going to start adding work just to tax myself enough to feel like I even worked out!!

People don't realize the power GW offers. It's the mothers milk.

I'm throwing it in to the tail end of my test e / var cycle. How many bottles? How long is it advised that I run this for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm throwing it in to the tail end of my test e / var cycle. How many bottles? How long is it advised that I run this for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on how long you are running it. A bottle lasts a month, and you can run it up to 16 weeks without a break. I would try to run it at least 8 weeks and preferably 12 or more to get the most out of it

Jersey

Hell yeah bro bout to incoporate GW in my program

Top Bottom