napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

World Campion Cyclist

Oh yeah ..Dad is proud. It is 3 am and we just got in!! My god the cig smoke has me dehydrated. Drank a quart of gatorade and 3 glasses of water. It is cool with pic zeke.Screw it. Like I said when I called you, no names,addresses and telephone numbers. Now I have my workout pal crashing out with us to night. Two beautiful daughters, three beautiful German Sheperds, a beautiful wife and a great training partner.
I wanted to share our fun with all my bros here.We all know how much work it takes to be the best.For my 19 year old to win was awesome and her twin is the tri champ, makes me a happy camper. Tazzie is already snoring!!

View attachment 1736

Oh shit! Is that her??!

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

Absolutely amazing Jake! That's one heck of an accomplishment and I know you are proud! That's pretty awesome.

You have an incredibly successful family all the way around when it comes to fitness. All of you are very inspirational

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

let me know if i got everything you wanted off brother...

Those shitheads went out of town to party some more...left me and wifey here to take care of the dogs and house. Gratitutde huh? Zeke and Jake have arguing over this ,so I told them to both shut up. It is both of their faults.One talking on his phone from a bar, and the other while jogging. No big deal Dylan, but they almost posted the dam names, ages, addresses etc on the winner's sheets.Neither one of them used their heads.Jake for calling zeke and telling him what to post and then zeke listens like the trained puppy and then I get in the middle.I can uderstand they were excited, so everybody pulled their stingers in. I will be a happy man when my boys grow up...lol. Thanks again bud

Oh shit! Is that her??!

Phurious Pharma Rep

That is Jake's workout partner. She, was kind of smashed, and slept with the german sheperds. She is a professional trainer and I think she does competition...not sure. But she has been training the daughter cyclist with some good weight routines, and some good HIIT.
She walked into Jake's new gym to workout with him and no one noticed her. That is some serious bros in that gym.

roll baby Tri.jpg This is Jake's daughter when she was winnng tris. Before she went to full road racing. Here she is 5'3 and 105lbs. The weights, and some of those research liquids now have her at 118lbs in only 4 months, She is fairly ripped too.

View attachment 1743 This is Jake's daughter when she was winnng tris. Before she went to full road racing. Here she is 5'3 and 105lbs. The weights, and some of those research liquids now have her at 118lbs in only 4 months, She is fairly ripped too.

Nice!!! I'm excited when girls r achieving. I wish her luck!!! Although she doesn't need it lol
And please don't call me sexist (for some of you who demand a politically correct statement) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Those shitheads went out of town to party some more...left me and wifey here to take care of the dogs and house. Gratitutde huh? Zeke and Jake have arguing over this ,so I told them to both shut up. It is both of their faults.One talking on his phone from a bar, and the other while jogging. No big deal Dylan, but they almost posted the dam names, ages, addresses etc on the winner's sheets.Neither one of them used their heads.Jake for calling zeke and telling him what to post and then zeke listens like the trained puppy and then I get in the middle.I can uderstand they were excited, so everybody pulled their stingers in. I will be a happy man when my boys grow up...lol. Thanks again bud

A little family drama, The Kardashians-sequel here Ahahahhaahha. I found this amusing. [emoji4][emoji23][emoji12]

A little family drama, The Kardashians-sequel here Ahahahhaahha. I found this amusing. [emoji4][emoji23][emoji12]

no drama..it would never get that far before I tell them to shut it. Too many boys, and too many boys on test. My poor wife!!!
Oh....and can you take a guess who will be buying the Pinnarelo? Good guess sarala!!

LOLLL DONT WORRY BROTHER... its all good... for me, its just whatever you guys wanted me to do... i just dont want them to argue but otherwise, im always here for you guys... you know that brother! =) i know this.. you sure should be proud because you have done a more than fabulous job on you all your family... i respect that so much... it takes a real man to put all the extra time and effort into their kids and teach them and groom them to even be better then they are and i can see you did that... my dad did the same thing and i recognize the rarity on this... it demands A LOT of respect which you have earned and deserve

no drama..it would never get that far before I tell them to shut it. Too many boys, and too many boys on test. My poor wife!!!
Oh....and can you take a guess who will be buying the Pinnarelo? Good guess sarala!!

Salute to your wife DrB. Make sure u tell her that [emoji12] ha!!!

Dayummm somebody just got outed ahahahahahah.

You're alright DrB. You're alright [emoji4][emoji1434]

Well first of all, Happy Memorial Day. Take some quiet time today for all of our military men, both past and present.
Next, when I am wrong I always go back and correct it asap. Zeke, Jake and their families and friends arrived at their condo in Panama City, Fla and had a nice party for my grandaughter. At the party Jake had her Pinnarelo waiting at a local bike shop. I said I was sure I would be paying for it and I was wrong.
With that being said, I also sent with her Mom a card from granma and granpa with 13 of those crisp 100$ bills. That is 10% down on the bike and a check for the balance...lol. So this little girl has made out just fine.... She deserves it...a very hard worker and sweet as can be. Amen!

Last edited:
LOLLL DONT WORRY BROTHER... its all good... for me, its just whatever you guys wanted me to do... i just dont want them to argue but otherwise, im always here for you guys... you know that brother! =) i know this.. you sure should be proud because you have done a more than fabulous job on you all your family... i respect that so much... it takes a real man to put all the extra time and effort into their kids and teach them and groom them to even be better then they are and i can see you did that... my dad did the same thing and i recognize the rarity on this... it demands A LOT of respect which you have earned and deserve

Dad's like yours know that it is a 24/7 job, that you never stop working on.Fortunate are those kids that grow up and realize how good their parents were.

Dad's like yours know that it is a 24/7 job, that you never stop working on.Fortunate are those kids that grow up and realize how good their parents were.

i cannot agree more... i have realized since i was born, no lie... the more i grow though, the more i appreciate more and more... its such a big deal and i wont lie, i have very few weaknesses but this topic when it comes to my dad is one of them... however i appreciate what he did more than anything and know how lucky i am...

Today my daughter was declared the "USA National Cycling Champion". I promised her if she won I would buy her a new Pinnarelo Dogma bicycle. I Guess pops is out 13K$. Going to have to cut back on the primo...lol.

thats impressive

That is Jake's workout partner. She, was kind of smashed, and slept with the german sheperds. She is a professional trainer and I think she does competition...not sure. But she has been training the daughter cyclist with some good weight routines, and some good HIIT.
She walked into Jake's new gym to workout with him and no one noticed her. That is some serious bros in that gym.

Lol! Wow she's jacked for sure. How does one not notice her in the gym? I know I would.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Lol! Wow she's jacked for sure. How does one not notice her in the gym? I know I would.

Phurious Pharma Rep

lol...I know bro..but jake goes to a hard core boxing gym and the guys there are 100% business. No headsets, no A/C, no music in the gym, no bottles of drinks being carried around, no bullshitting. All of the guys ..and some women are serious as hell.

Top Bottom