napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fuck the Fucking Flu

bodean30

Is there nothing worse than getting sick in the middle of a cycle?!? Fuck me. I can usually push through workouts while I'm sick with a head cold or something, but this shit sucks. My lovely daughter always brings me her germs on the weekend so last weekend she brought me a wonderful stomach flu. Woke up in the middle of the night with her puking all over the bed. I thought I was in the clear, but sure enough last Monday morning I couldn't even keep my morning coffee down.

So all last week I was lucky to keep down a banana or applesauce. Barely ate shit all week. Apparently this bulking cycle turned into a hardcore cutting cycle. Lol

Anyways... Today is the first day I'm feeling better and back to eating. Energy levels are getting back to normal. About to go hit the gym and get this freight train a rolling again!

I know a lot of you guys have been under the weather as well. I feel for you. STAY HEALTHY MY FRIENDS!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I feel ya. Total bummer. I'm coming off back to back to back freak injuries. Talk about pissed the F off. [emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I got beat up last winter, flu, shingles and threw my back out. hoping to make it through this winter a little easier!! hope ya get better quick!

Is there nothing worse than getting sick in the middle of a cycle?!? Fuck me. I can usually push through workouts while I'm sick with a head cold or something, but this shit sucks. My lovely daughter always brings me her germs on the weekend so last weekend she brought me a wonderful stomach flu. Woke up in the middle of the night with her puking all over the bed. I thought I was in the clear, but sure enough last Monday morning I couldn't even keep my morning coffee down.

So all last week I was lucky to keep down a banana or applesauce. Barely ate shit all week. Apparently this bulking cycle turned into a hardcore cutting cycle. Lol

Anyways... Today is the first day I'm feeling better and back to eating. Energy levels are getting back to normal. About to go hit the gym and get this freight train a rolling again!

I know a lot of you guys have been under the weather as well. I feel for you. STAY HEALTHY MY FRIENDS!

Dude I hear you. Last winter I got it during my cycle and it sucked ass. The flu is never a fun time and when you get it you can't eat and before you know it you lose a few pounds. You just have to do your best with the cards you're dealt sometimes and hit it twice as hard when you are well again to make up for it. Any losses are temporary and you'll bounce back in no time

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Shit... that sucks dude. Hope you feel better soon. I rarely get sick, knock on wood, but I've had the flu and its not fun. Rest up bro.

Thanks guys.

Just got a pretty good workout in. Nothing spectacular, but man it felt so good to put some weight up again. It's amazing how you feel like you're withering away just by missing a week in the gym.

Rockin the flu as we speak. Got home all ready to workout and dropped the fuck out for a couple hours. Just wokeup and said fuck it. Chest day waits for no one. Off to throw up mid workout...

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

that will do it.. i fucking hate that shit... i had a fever, sore throat, cough all weekend and its still lingering... nothing worse than being sick except being sick on cycle... fuck... all you can do is let it pass and rip shit up even harder when your healthy.. you should have serious adrenaline when you get back in the gym after being out so take advantage of it

Top Bottom