napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good day without lifting a damn thing other than someone's spirits

44YOGearHead

Today was almost a waste of time with exception of Dylan reminding me of something I forgot about, getting a call from the most gorgeous 2017 Female Olympia competitor I know and chopping it up with my boy NY. No gym, just wasting time waiting on the one friend I have out here to call me to pick him up from the dealership. He never called and when I called him he had forgotten to tell me his daughter picked him up.
It was the birthday of the cute lady at the post office who always flirts with me so after I left I returned with a bad ass cake from the bakery. I shoulda took a pic of the cake. It was pretty fuckin nice and it wasn't the standard get and go cake. So here's the thing when women tell you it's their birthday, they obviously need someone to say I care, or you matter. I walked into the post office with this cake in it's case and she lit up and as I told her happy birthday she just held my hand and said thank you looking like she was jerking back the tears bro. The 44 is a sensitive and in touch with peoples feelings giant... if he likes you. So other than not hitting the gym and handling most of what I needed to do it was an okay day I guess, almost a waste, but when you can make the ladies smile it's never a waste I guess. Besides I'm pretty sure I just gave her some bragging rights at the post office since her supervisor likes me.

Last edited:
i really like that a lot brother... seriously... im a major major softie on things like this... i help people carry things any time i can, smile at everyone, open doors for everyone etc... when i see the kind of impact the littlest things do, i get addicted to making people happy... what you just did is something that lady wont ever forget, seriously... it wasnt the biggest deal for you to do, although it was EXTREMELY thoughtful, im sure to you it was not much but to her it was probably everything and THATS what its all about.. not that myself and everyone does not already know this but your just a damn good person in general... all the joking, the knowledge etc. aside, im just talking on pure person, and you rank very very high on my list

Today was almost a waste of time with exception of Dylan reminding me of something I forgot about, getting a call from the most gorgeous 2017 Female Olympia competitor I know and chopping it up with my boy NY. No gym, just wasting time waiting on the one friend I have out here to call me to pick him up from the dealership. He never called and when I called him he had forgotten to tell me his daughter picked him up.
It was the birthday of the cute lady at the post office who always flirts with me so after I left I returned with a bad ass cake from the bakery. I shoulda took a pic of the cake. It was pretty fuckin nice and it wasn't the standard get and go cake. So here's the thing when women tell you it's their birthday, they obviously need someone to say I care, or you matter. I walked into the post office with this cake in it's case and she lit up and as I told her happy birthday she just held my hand and said thank you looking like she was jerking back the tears bro. The 44 is a sensitive and in touch with peoples feelings giant... if he likes you. So other than not hitting the gym and handling most of what I needed to do it was an okay day I guess, almost a waste, but when you can make the ladies smile it's never a waste I guess. Besides I'm pretty sure I just gave her some bragging rights at the post office since her supervisor likes me.
That's awesome bro. You did more than make her day. She will remember that birthday forever. Good for you man. 44, you're a good dude...seriously

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's awesome bro. You did more than make her day. She will remember that birthday forever. Good for you man. 44, you're a good dude...seriously

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Appreciate that bro... just don't tell that to too many folks.

Wait. You're not an asshole 24/7? Lol j/k bro. That's an awesome gesture and I'm sure will be returned in your favor at some point. I've found that things somehow always find a way if you're living right. Things for me are tough, but I do what I can to make those around me happy.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Wait. You're not an asshole 24/7? Lol j/k bro. That's an awesome gesture and I'm sure will be returned in your favor at some point. I've found that things somehow always find a way if you're living right. Things for me are tough, but I do what I can to make those around me happy.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Sometimes things are tough because the reward is gonna be worth all the struggle and then sometimes things are tough to motivate you to live beyond that particular struggle, to use it to propel you to new heights. I had a rugged childhood, spent 12 years of my life wasting opportunities because I figured nobody gave a fuck and one day through something tragic a lot of things were revealed to me that altered my mindset and in kind my life... hate to get all holy as fuck, but when I was out in combat I used to say this to everyone I encountered that was scared as shit "walk in faith and your feet will not falter", I'll be damned if t didn't calm there asses down. Or perhaps it was the fact that The 44 bothered to speak to them because I was kinda like the bad ass mofo with the rep for refusing to die. Either way bro walk in faith homeboy... you just got the bad ass blessing you're fucking invincible for 24 hours.

Top Bottom