napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol

kpgistar

I came across your educational videos on youtube and really like your approach. I find the facts you provide very helpful and informative. Thank you for all your posts.

I have been working out and dieting for a number of years on and off and am fairly happy with my physique. However, I am still about 12% bf and have been struggling to get down to the elusive single digits. I have trouble almost exclusively toning my chest and stomach.

I came across your video on winstrol and am very intrigued. I have a few questions.

1. Can winstrol be taken alone (e.g. without stacking)?

2. Where can a good quality winstrol be purchased?

3. Are there any other supplements you would recommend for fat burning that have been effective in your studies?

1 No No No !!!! Cannot be taken alone testosterone is the base of every cycle any androgen shuts off your natural production if your not putting it back you will not like the outcome. 2 this is not the place too ask this pm me once we figure out a better plan for you and Ill help you get all you need 3 winstrol is an anabolic steroid not a fat burner its used in cutting stacks because its a dht and has no estrogen conversion and reduces water retention making you hard and dry . remember when a bodybuilder says hes cutting and adds winstrol hes 7 percent bodyfat and end goal is damn he sick looking . not id like too see my abs one day this requires fat loss and is only acomplished through diet . there are things that can speed up the proccess but the do not work on there own . Ive ran 80 mcg of t3 with 100 mcg of clen and not lpst weight because I slacked on cardio and had too many cheat meals diet is first and steroids dont burn fat .

bro no you should not run winny only cycle everything needs to have test as a base there are plenty of sponosrs here that carry what you may need but i dont think it is winny just yet give us some stats age height weight and how is your diet? are you doing cardio sarms would be good to start with maybe a test depending on your age and bloodwork do you know if you are low T or not

By the way I do not advocate t3 or clen I used too be a little wreckless I abused diuretics and laxitives ran crazy dosed cycle did DNP just too have cheat meals when I first got into bodybuilding I had some bad influences and was on a path too shortening my life there was nothing healthy about it.

You've been given some good advice. Follow it.

T3 and Clen should be left alone. I would go with SARMS and re evaluate your diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came across your educational videos on youtube and really like your approach. I find the facts you provide very helpful and informative. Thank you for all your posts.

I have been working out and dieting for a number of years on and off and am fairly happy with my physique. However, I am still about 12% bf and have been struggling to get down to the elusive single digits. I have trouble almost exclusively toning my chest and stomach.

I came across your video on winstrol and am very intrigued. I have a few questions.

3. Are there any other supplements you would recommend for fat burning that have been effective in your studies?

i have got to find out who the fuck its out there telling everyone to run steroids to burn fat... STEROIDS ARE NOT FAT BURNERS... I dont know know how many times i have to say it... oral only cycles are the worst and stupidest thing you could do... if your wanting to cut that extra body fat, YOU DONT NEED NOR WANT STEROIDS... that's not what they are for... they dont magically drop weight and get you into shape... that's not how it works man... so what you need to do is reassess... i need your stats first... age/height/weight/body fat? have you ran anything in the past?

Dylan- thank you for responding to my post. i am 5 foot 7 155 lbs age 30. I have never taken anything in the past. Attached is a pic of my current physique. I am having trouble losing fat around my chest and lower stomach.

My thinking was that a winny cycle would help me tighen up.

Dylan- thank you for responding to my post. i am 5 foot 7 155 lbs age 30. I have never taken anything in the past. Attached is a pic of my current physique. I am having trouble losing fat around my chest and lower stomach.

My thinking was that a winny cycle would help me tighen up.

no, winstrol will help to a point but its going to be far more noticeable when your already very lean... its very nice for cleaning up gains at the end of a cycle but you never run oral only cycles and you dont use them as fat burners whatsoever... if your looking to drop into single digits while still gaining muscle in the process then you do not even need steroids whatsoever... sarms are more than ideal for you... if your not familiar with sarms, check out my articles starting here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators also watch my videos... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdTa8bTs39ujxQgFa-kw

i'll be happy to set you up a cycle as well bro... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

1. No.
2. Yes.
3. Yes. And you want to look at SARMS by themselves.
PS. Please don't use the term "toning" because it literally has no meaning anymore. Either you want to cut fat on your chest and/or you want to build muscle in your chest. Toning is just a dumb term in my opinion.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

1. Anything cab be taken alone. Should you take winny alone? HELL NO.
2. Not a smart question to ask in your 1st post. You like getting scammed?
3. Nutrition. STERIODS DON'T BURN FAT.

Steroids are not fat burners, so your idea of using winstrol or any steroid for that matter is completeky off base.

You should get your diet in line first and foremost if you are having trouble with fat loss. Check out the diet and nutrition sticky thread for help with that

Wgat you want is a good sarms stack to help you with your goals of fat loss. You'll also be able to build endurance, lean mass and strength. It is your best bet for what you are going for

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

Here is how the layout would look

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…*
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.*
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dylan/Rick set you up with all you need to enhance fat loss.
Notice the word "enhance".
Meaning that you need to get your nutrition in check. Then up your cardio.
I know your struggle bro. I lost almost over 80 lbs so far.
I can see my abs staring to come in but I still carry fat on my stomach and chest.
The answer to why its not coming off can be found in the Kitchen, gym and bedroom (recovery).
Take a seriously close look at what you're doing in these three places. Make adjustments and go get it!!!!
There is no easy answer its all in how bad you want it and how hard you work for it.

Also I don't know if Rick posted this but go check out his article on nutrition.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Top Bottom