napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wifey back full swing

Gymjunkie38

Well the mrs is fully recovered from her breast augmentation and didnt loose nothing after being off everything 12 weeks and not training for 6 weeks now shes making solid progress again
006b8675e2aa68286e791f4e127ddccc.jpg

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Nope completely off even got her menstral cycle back so it was all gone. Only using 150 mg EQ weekly now nothing else

This is awesome brother! A couple that trains together, remains together! Slowly trying to get my wife on board with the gains-train as well.

I got my wife implants after her weight loss. Then she just chunky buttered out and hasnt looked back since. Sigh...

Glad to see yours has her shit together.

Glad to see she is back at it, and she looks great

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I got my wife implants after her weight loss. Then she just chunky buttered out and hasnt looked back since. Sigh...

Glad to see yours has her shit together.

mine got hers 20 something years ago and I am thinking it may be time for some new and improved fun bags next year.

Idk man I'm torn while I think it would be great to have your woman train with you, I also wouldn't want it to ruin it for me, that's my personal time and I like being by myself when I train. But a woman that's just not into fitness isn't my thing either so idk... I tried to date a girl that goes to the same MMA gym as me once, that was not a good idea saying that we were both very competitive.

Idk man I'm torn while I think it would be great to have your woman train with you, I also wouldn't want it to ruin it for me, that's my personal time and I like being by myself when I train. But a woman that's just not into fitness isn't my thing either so idk... I tried to date a girl that goes to the same MMA gym as me once, that was not a good idea saying that we were both very competitive.

That is true as well! My wife is a little hard headed and when she does go to the gym with me she wants to do movements that she see's some of the fitness girls doing on youtube....Even though I'm a certified personal trainer she still doesn't want to listen to me at times. LOL. But the same can be said for my entire family when it comes to listening to my advices...and unlike Arnold in 1975, I never give them the wrong advices!

I just like going to the gym to be my relief from stress, for someone like me it's rather counter productive to bring the stress there with me lol.

well I train with mine when I am home, but I do like going solo as well or prefer it cuz I have to explain shit and take my earbuds out to talk and it is just a pain in the ass, but I just have to realize that atleast she is willing to be in there. so its win win I get a hot ass wife and get to workout lol

I am sure tho his wifey is no slouch in the gym and could actually spot him and knows her way around. mine had never lifted before last year so it is still new to her she was always a runner never a lifter but I am a happy boy I can tell you that

We both jave crazy hectic lives and two kids thats pretty much our time together is in the gym and she is dedicated so its easy too train with her and we push each other . Its hard too do competetive bodybuilding with a spouse who isnt involved they dont understand how much you have too put into it . shes right there preps all our meals its nice

We both jave crazy hectic lives and two kids thats pretty much our time together is in the gym and she is dedicated so its easy too train with her and we push each other . Its hard too do competetive bodybuilding with a spouse who isnt involved they dont understand how much you have too put into it . shes right there preps all our meals its nice

sweet setup then

100% agree with this ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom