napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are you listening to when you train?

For me... oldskool Van Halen (with DLR- the only REAL VH), Guns n' Roses, Ozzy (especially with Randy or Jake), Ratt, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Maiden, Zepplin, Jimi Hendrix, SRV, Gov't Mule, Judas Priest, Sabbath, STP, RHCP, old pre-sucking Aerosmith, Dokken, Black Label Society, sometimes the 3 Kings (BB, Albert, and Freddie), occasionally some Deep Purple, Brian Setzer Orchestra...to name a few

For me... oldskool Van Halen (with DLR- the only REAL VH), Guns n' Roses, Ozzy (especially with Randy or Jake), Ratt, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Maiden, Zepplin, Jimi Hendrix, SRV, Gov't Mule, Judas Priest, Sabbath, STP, RHCP, old pre-sucking Aerosmith, Dokken, Black Label Society, sometimes the 3 Kings (BB, Albert, and Freddie), occasionally some Deep Purple, Brian Setzer Orchestra...to name a few

Can't go wrong with that mix. As for the three kings...between them they taught every rock and roll guitar player around. I know stevie ray learned from albert king and clapton,page and beck learned from freddie king. The three kings of the blues guitar. I also liked to get cranked up on Johnny Winter

Damn straight! The 3 kings wrote the rulebook for modern electric guitar!
Shit... can't leave Johnny out either... he's my favorite albino!

So good to know there is still no limit fans out there. Gets you pumped right?!!! With that blasting in my ear and TNE in my system. I can lift the gym. LOL

i would attribute most of that to TNE... LOL

it absolutely pumps me up man.. i have so many downloaded... all the TRU tracks, down south hustlerz, early master p, c murder and silkk tracks, snoop with no limit, (topp dogg was actually pretty sick), kane and abel, 504 boyz, young bleed, sons of funk, lil italy... i have them all!

i would attribute most of that to TNE... LOL

it absolutely pumps me up man.. i have so many downloaded... all the TRU tracks, down south hustlerz, early master p, c murder and silkk tracks, snoop with no limit, (topp dogg was actually pretty sick), kane and abel, 504 boyz, young bleed, sons of funk, lil italy... i have them all!

LMAO..Now thats what Im talking about... Dont forget about Mystikal Unpredictable -Murder 2...Now that track will get you pump. End with Born 2 Be Soldier..Man Im about to play that shit now. LOL

Damn, you guys are going way back.
Make em say uhhhhh.
Na na na na

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hell I listen to anything with a beat, different tunes for whatever mood I am in. May rock some White Zombie, may be kickin some old NWA. If I aint in the mood for it I just arrow past it.

Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, The Police, Hall & Oates, The Eagles, AWOLNATION, Billy Idol, Midnight Oil, P!nk, Doobie Brothers, James Gang, Joe Walsh, Don Henley, Elvis Costello, Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons, Bruce Springsteen, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Muse, Outcast, Snoop, Prince, Billy Squire, Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, T-Rex, CCR, Ted Nugent, Boston, Bob Marley, The Shins, Journey, Motley Crew, Rod Stewart, Foghat, Jay-Z, Billy Joel, Faces, Michael Jackson, Sting, DJ Cool, Biggy Smalls, Avenged Sevenfold, Justin Timberlake, Cameo, Styx.....etc......so pretty much all over the map.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom