napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are you listening to when you train?

Was listening to the new five finger death punch today. Awesome

PHURIOUS

Anyone like Puscifer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anything Maynard is fucking awesome.
A Perfect Circle
Tool
Puscifer

All good shit. Tool is putting on a Halloween concert close to me. God I wish I was going. 😣

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Anything Maynard is fucking awesome.
A Perfect Circle
Tool
Puscifer

All good shit. Tool is putting on a Halloween concert close to me. God I wish I was going. 😣

Agreed! I know the concert you are talking about. It's in AZ right? With Primus? My buddy that lives there told me about it, and I actually considered flying out there just for that concert

Don't listen to music. To much military in me, but I do sing cadence.

LOL. i hear that but i di listen to a variety rap, country rock but my iTunes is so fucking outdated (LimeWire) songs lmao if that is even still around. so now i have found it easier to use closed caption on tv and as i read that it makes the time go by super fast for cardio anyway

Nothing but metal for me. Lamb of God, Slipknot, Meshuggah, shadows fall, killswitch engage, Hatebreed, five finger death punch, mudvayne, August burns red, Parkway drive,....just to name a few

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Greay choices in addition
I am stuck in the past a bit
Pantera Sick of It All
Biohazard Disturbed Metallica

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

Last night I went hard and did all stuff with constant blastbeats...cryptopsy, rotten sound, pig destroyer

Agreed! I know the concert you are talking about. It's in AZ right? With Primus? My buddy that lives there told me about it, and I actually considered flying out there just for that concert
That's the one.
Tool, Primus, Coheed & Cambria. Hell yeah.

The next day is awesome too.
Linkin Park, Rob Zombie, Deftones, Puscifer.

Oh. That song. Love it.

Maynard has a few wine vinyards in AZ. Got him to sign a bottle for me. 😎

Top Bottom