napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are you listening to when you train?

Rock!

Bullet For My Valentine
Seether
Sevendust
Creed
Five Finger...
Disturbed
Etc... You get the idea

Nothing but metal for me. Lamb of God, Slipknot, Meshuggah, shadows fall, killswitch engage, Hatebreed, five finger death punch, mudvayne, August burns red, Parkway drive,....just to name a few

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Nothing but metal for me. Lamb of God, Slipknot, Meshuggah, shadows fall, killswitch engage, Hatebreed, five finger death punch, mudvayne, August burns red, Parkway drive,....just to name a few

Dayum!!! Get some!!!

August burns red is on mine. I been into we butter the bread with butter, iwrestledabearonce, and dr. Acula a lot lately

As I've said before...don't make fun of me but...I stick to reggae and soca. Reggae gives me the stress free feeling and soca gives me the high BPM for some added intensity. What can I say, I've never been the same since traveling to Jamaica. Going back in 3 weeks for my 10 year anniversary!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

As I've said before...don't make fun of me but...I stick to reggae and soca. Reggae gives me the stress free feeling and soca gives me the high BPM for some added intensity. What can I say, I've never been the same since traveling to Jamaica. Going back in 3 weeks for my 10 year anniversary!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

^Nothing wrong with that bro, everyone has their preference and should continue to

Rob Bailey and the Hustle Standard
Mudvayne
Eminem
Motorhead
Skrillex
Five Finger Death Punch
Stuff like that....

Two steps from hell, epic shit.... Things that make you want to pick people up by the neck. Tech 9. Songs about killing stuff.

My mood dictates what I listen to, generally speaking its usually death/heavy metal. Meshuggah, Fear Factory, As I Lay Dying, shit like that. And then sometimes when i don't have to be so intense ill bump some lil dicky, mac miller, twenty one pilots. Although my go to PR song is This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage.

i have about 10,000 songs on my iphone so let's say the variety is there but honestly im mainly rap hip hop but i also have a strong love for alternative and rock... i have a big variety.. of course all rocky soundtracks etc... funny to go from hardcore rap to eye of the tiger mid workout LOLL

Top Bottom