napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are you listening to when you train?

My guy^^ sounds like you like some lyrical stuff check out action Bronson he's a crazy mother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm proud to say I've never heard a drake song..if I have obviously it wasn't good enough to make me pay attention

I'm surprised the radio is ruined now a days along with modern television..

Im more so old school man... I have an appreciation for the real talent than the bull shit now

Every now and then... I like more jadakiss, nas, outkast, em, snoop etc

Yeah you need my hip hop Spotify mix. All the hardest shit. When Shook Ones comes on I have to find the nearest exit because I am ready to start throwing plates like a frisbee.

Def some good talent you just got to look hard now a days.. Let me know what U think

Led Zepp 1 and 2, Angels of Death, and since I have one bud in Pantera, and also one in Valium Knob..gotta support my bros. Then maybe Birdland by Weather Report, old Canned Heat stuff, and Muddy Waters. Muddy lyrics are a trip. "I been drinking gin, smokin dyno mite...I hope some screwball come start a fight..cause I am ready..ready as a man can be!" "All you pretty lil chicks with your pretty hair....I know you think that I ain't nowhere...but stop what your dong and come over here...I'll prove to ya baby that I ain't no square" . Funny ol shit with a great blues backbeat. Then maybe AC/DC and some Metallica.

Top Bottom