napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Umbrella sarms log Rad 150 + SR9011

Bigboy01

TD and day 2 of umbrella sarms RAD 150 and SR9011

UMBRELLA delivers at Amazon prime speed..Fastest Touch down ever of any sarm I've ever ordered. As noted elsewhere the amount of work and money that has gone into the packaging of this product is top shelf. This is clearly a serious operation and NOT something someone brewed up in their backyard shed and slaped a print out logo from their pc on. A+ for professional design and delivery.

I went with the SR9011 and RAD 150 as I have extensively run RAD 140 and sr9009 in the past and while I was interested to see the difference in these newer compound I have enough experience with their predecessors to have some baseline from which to measure what kind of results I would expect.

I'll be posting a pic of what my physique looks like now and upon completion. As far as diet I mix it up between intermittent fasting and carb cycling. I'll have one high carb meal a day if that.

Routine is standard 5 day split with some days doing an extra session at night depending on energy. I always do at least an hour of cardio on the elliptical and or boxing, rope , sparring....and try and keep my sex life as arobic as possible every day.

I am running at 20mg of each a day though I doubled up on the RAD the first day by mistake (that's the story I'm sticking to lol!) So today is the end of day two.

It's obviously way too early to ascertain the efficacy of these compounds , however I will say that my cardio had been crap since covid and it may be placebo but I did not feel like I was struggling with my cardio as much. Pics will be posted forthwith. Thanks for anyone following.

excellent brother! im definitely looking forward to the updates on this one! post up pics of the products too!

Here is a photo of the products , what the bottles were wrapped in and the box's in which they were stored and the box they used to ship and photo of where I am at now.

Attachments

• 20211114_080245.jpg
    20211114_080245.jpg
    769.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20211114_094707.jpg
    20211114_094707.jpg
    760.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 20211114_095235.jpg
    20211114_095235.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 23
Day 3

The first thing I have to mention is that I feel like someone hit the gherlin release button! Want to eat everything!
Otherwise still just barely 72 hours in so not much to report other than the steady state cardio being easier by the day.
One thing worth mentioning is the poly cell formula of the RAD 150 is a sort of milky looking preparation akin to winny and clumps up around the dropper a little so it's not always east to read how full the dropper is but i don't care I just fill it up 1.5 times and hope for the best but if your one of those guys who needs every single thing you take to be exactly dosed you can give it a good wipe down with sterile cotton ball or alcohol wipe...but then again if your that ocd you won't want to contaminate it lol!

Thanks for anyone following!

Day 3

The first thing I have to mention is that I feel like someone hit the gherlin release button! Want to eat everything!
Otherwise still just barely 72 hours in so not much to report other than the steady state cardio being easier by the day.
One thing worth mentioning is the poly cell formula of the RAD 150 is a sort of milky looking preparation akin to winny and clumps up around the dropper a little so it's not always east to read how full the dropper is but i don't care I just fill it up 1.5 times and hope for the best but if your one of those guys who needs every single thing you take to be exactly dosed you can give it a good wipe down with sterile cotton ball or alcohol wipe...but then again if your that ocd you won't want to contaminate it lol!

Thanks for anyone following!
make sure to always shake the poly cell very well before using... keep the updates coming!

Great update sir, keep them coming! it is always very interesting and enlightening to follow ones journey on these logs and it is always very helpful to people considering running these compounds!

Day 4
Definitely a strong increase in the ease of my cardio...just flew through 40 min on the elliptical with zero effort .....not that it's the most taxiing of exercises but I did that before rope work and weight training and am thankful that I feel like I did a 5 min warm up! I definitely FEEL like I'm responding better to the 9011 than its predecessor. This is anecdotal of course....who knows maybe it's in my head....but I don't think so.

As Far as the RAD150 I continue to be on a rampage with my appetite which is making my protein shake diet plus one whole meal at night days rather challenging but nothing a little ECA stack won't fix. I'm seeing the begging of new (to my eyes ) little branches in my vascularity that I had never seen before even at far lower body fat. Also I don't have the insomnia some do...on the contrary if I did not have to get up id sleep all day. That's probably the only thing I could live without ...real sarms always make ME tired after a few days especially at higher doses.

Great tip on shaking the hell out of that bottle DG! That really helped clear the dropper...I wish now that I can see it that there was a hash mark for one ml but it's not a big deal I can guestimate. Thanks for everyone following! Your feedback is very encouraging!
BB

Top Bottom