napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TX CHICK Transformation Challenge.

Quick look at the immediate diet plan.
Training Days: 175 Protein, 175 carbs, 30-40 Fats.
Non Training Days: 150 Protein, 100 carbs, 40-50 Fats.

If there is an issue after 2 weeks or so we will drop carbs about 5-10% and go from there.

Training.

She will continue with weight training and she will actually be following a 5 day routine. 5 on 2 off. On one of the 2 off possibly both, she will still be active with cardio and walking the dogs.

After training she will be doing 20-30 min cardio.

We will map out splits as we go. The plan they gave her actually isnt bad. This isnt some 24hr fitness bullshit lol. Destination has some good stuff.

Quick look at the immediate diet plan.
Training Days: 175 Protein, 175 carbs, 30-40 Fats.
Non Training Days: 150 Protein, 100 carbs, 40-50 Fats.

If there is an issue after 2 weeks or so we will drop carbs about 5-10% and go from there.

Ah almost similar like mine. How many weeks again she has? I'm curious 12 or 14?

I'm in!!! Going to bring the wife in on this also she has expressed an interest in taking her training to the next level!!

Your girl is gonna kick ass!!!

I'm in!!! Going to bring the wife in on this also she has expressed an interest in taking her training to the next level!!

Your girl is gonna kick ass!!!

Awesome bro. If you have questions let me know. Just waiting for that robolics to drop. I trust robo and his product to the fullest extent. Which is why I specifically went this route for her.

She's super stoked though. Not only does she have my support but my friends who are also very knowledgable with female athletes are also all in her corner. It's just going to be an all around great 12 weeks.

Me too man, me too!
Robo just sent the tracking over not long ago so should be here in a day or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of her biggest challenges is timing of when to eat. At times she won't eat at all till 12 or so. She is getting in the habit of getting something in when she gets up to keep the metabolism going. In the past her diets were not too effective because she would wait forever to eat anything.

One of her biggest challenges is timing of when to eat. At times she won't eat at all till 12 or so. She is getting in the habit of getting something in when she gets up to keep the metabolism going. In the past her diets were not too effective because she would wait forever to eat anything.

My wife does that daily. I don't know how she does it. I would go insane. She literally will have nothing but some coffee all damn day and then have dinner. She maintains a weight of about 117 lbs and always has. that is her routine that she likes and is accustomed to, so I try not to give her too much crap about it

My wife does that daily. I don't know how she does it. I would go insane. She literally will have nothing but some coffee all damn day and then have dinner. She maintains a weight of about 117 lbs and always has. that is her routine that she likes and is accustomed to, so I try not to give her too much crap about it

I think it's a girl thing. I'm serious. I have to drag myself like a 2legged dog in the morning just to eat for competition. The most uncomfortable meal of the day for me arghhhhhh. Shit and I've been competing for the last 15. Once I tried to wake up at 10 am. Quit my job just start the day later. It helped

It was ok for a while but her diets stalled hard and have not improved till she fixed that. She wasnt even doing coffee or anything.
She usually will do freaking monsters in the morning which are a whole lot worse even the diet kind lol.
Granted that's what I do..... But I'm a believer in do as I say not as I do lol.

When she eats at least a handful of peanuts or something in the morning she does a lot better.

Alright first weigh in and progress pic goes up tomorrow. Have not started the Robolics anavar just yet, but it did recently just ship so it should be here tomorrow given the usual lightning fast TA.

Training.

She will continue with weight training and she will actually be following a 5 day routine. 5 on 2 off. On one of the 2 off possibly both, she will still be active with cardio and walking the dogs.

After training she will be doing 20-30 min cardio.

We will map out splits as we go. The plan they gave her actually isnt bad. This isnt some 24hr fitness bullshit lol. Destination has some good stuff.

Don't be trashing my 24hr Fitness son. I'm ready right here in Mesquite, LOL!!

Are there as many Dirbags in mesquite as there are in Lewisville? Hahaha

Ok so we literately just ordered up that var Saturday and its already been delivered in my box.
What in the hell.... Robo is abnormally fast. I think he may have actually lassoed up some jacked reindeer and flew a slay over to my house like santa clause.
Just raining gains into the mailboxes bellow. It makes no sense.
Looking forward to getting home and posting some sweet Robo gear pics.

Top Bottom