napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injectable vs Oral

Thank you. I missed everyone. I don't know how I made it so long without all of you.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Haha, yeah I think I got that you're not a bro by now lol

I have a good female friend I put on EQ at 50mg per week. She gained a pretty significant amount of lean muscle mass and strength while getting leaner and harder every week. She had a,axing results with it, and the best part was she really had no side effects to speak of. Once she added var in she broke out a little bit that's about it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

How is she doing btw? Haven't seen her around since.

Looks like she will be going the var route haha. She will also probably add sarms in along with it. She did enjoy her last run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your girl will like it bro. My girlfriend is currently on 5mg of Var only and she's up a good solid 14lbs, she's loving it. She's bulking, eating big & training hard. Great progress. Libido is crazy too lol

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

I think your girl will like it bro. My girlfriend is currently on 5mg of Var only and she's up a good solid 14lbs, she's loving it. She's bulking, eating big & training hard. Great progress. Libido is crazy too lol

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere
With only 5mg? Wow!

With only 5mg? Wow!

Yup the var is good stuff. She did 7.5 & 10mg but she experienced insomnia and slight depression, so I told her to drop it and at 5mg is the sweet spot. Same results less sides. Strength endurance & recovery rate is all up. I can see results w/ even 25mg a day. Anything above 50 and sides start showing up.

I usually run 10mg, but var doesn't work as well for me as winny. Everyone is different.

That's awesome dude. That's good to hear. I think she will like it too.
She will be dieting pretty strictly as well.
Her competition thing I think starts tomorrow but I have to ask. She's excited though.

That's awesome dude. That's good to hear. I think she will like it too.
She will be dieting pretty strictly as well.
Her competition thing I think starts tomorrow but I have to ask. She's excited though.

For sure bro good luck to both of you. She's gonna do great I'm sure of it.

Top Bottom