napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TX CHICK Transformation Challenge.

79b595c8236ee76c7513f986cb50f848.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think your girl is starting to turn black bro, face first... I knew you had some soul in ya! You forgot to hide the dogs identity as well! Slippin bro!

No joke, she's from Africa bro. Moved here when she was like 13 lol. South Africa.
And the dog... Well he is shifty as fuck so he didn't mind. He will chomp any ass that comes after him. Lol

lol... damn gangter dogs

Lol didn't see that one coming huh? I love it when people make some type of black joke lol.
And that one is an aggressive little fuck. I'm just waiting to get sued by someone at this point lol. The other one is cool though. Has no problems hahah.

In fact we thought about having his chunky ass do the challenge lol.
a00bfb1d3f554cdbe07c8449e59f8a6e.jpg

Anyway.... Back to the point of all this lol.

Point is that's a big fucking dog bro. Good luck to your girl.... got you a native from the mother land lol... bet her accent is cool AF if she still has it. Either way I'm sure you know just how to push her into winning hands down and var doesn't hurt either lol.

Yes sirrrr we are on a mission to fuck some shit up. Turning her into a machine as we speak. She has always trained well and makes great progress but taking it to the next level now.

Ive looked at her diet plan a little more thoroughly and her training plans and there are several things I really disagree with, so we will be making some modifications accordingly, but so far things are still going well. I am going to up her intensity with the weight though and decrease her cardio slightly but make it more frequent.

In fact we thought about having his chunky ass do the challenge lol.
a00bfb1d3f554cdbe07c8449e59f8a6e.jpg

Thats not a german shepard thats a german fatfuck pure bred. Lol. He needs to layoff the hot dogs. Lol

Thats not a german shepard thats a german fatfuck pure bred. Lol. He needs to layoff the hot dogs. Lol

Lol he is on meds for epilepsy that just made him go beastmode. He just started making them gains like crazy when that started hahah. He just gets stronger and stronger too. Im about to get him a second leash cause I cant keep him in line on one.

Lol he is on meds for epilepsy that just made him go beastmode. He just started making them gains like crazy when that started hahah. He just gets stronger and stronger too. Im about to get him a second leash cause I cant keep him in line on one.

They must be steroidal meds. Cause that can happen.

She's starting to become an asshole so if you see something on the news, I warned her.... Lol

Other than being an asshole cause she seems to have a pissy mood these last two days out of no where there have been no immediate changes. Nothing else has been effected much. We will have another progress pic up soon.

Top Bottom