napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TX CHICK Transformation Challenge.

She's starting to become an asshole so if you see something on the news, I warned her.... Lol

Other than being an asshole cause she seems to have a pissy mood these last two days out of no where there have been no immediate changes. Nothing else has been effected much. We will have another progress pic up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao tell her to be an asshole to the weights in the gym and not you.

Ya that and if she is usually kind of mouthy it will amplify that

PHURIOUS

I have three of them myself! The one on predisone is a complete azzwad. Thinks he is alpha instead of me.He gonna get butt hurt

Oh that fat fuck is real asshole to everyone. We have to keep a muzzle on him anytime he goes out the door. Dogs, humans, cats. He will go after everything that moves. He's played his game with me before when I first got him but leaned real quick when I got down to his level and whooped his ass a couple times dog fight style. Now he respects me at all times ahaha

That's awesome you had three man. Dogs are my weakness. I've worked with them a long time and worked with several rescues. We are trying to get one started here shortly.

I have three of them myself! The one on predisone is a complete azzwad. Thinks he is alpha instead of me.He gonna get butt hurt

What did he get prednisone for? We had to have ours on antibiotics and pred for a breakout similar to lupus.

Oh that fat fuck is real asshole to everyone. We have to keep a muzzle on him anytime he goes out the door. Dogs, humans, cats. He will go after everything that moves. He's played his game with me before when I first got him but leaned real quick when I got down to his level and whooped his ass a couple times dog fight style. Now he respects me at all times ahaha

That's awesome you had three man. Dogs are my weakness. I've worked with them a long time and worked with several rescues. We are trying to get one started here shortly.

Good for you Tx!!! That's a nice thing to do. We are grateful for people like u. I myself grew up with 9 dogs. My mom is just like you [emoji6][emoji4]. She loves to rescue doggies [emoji1360]

Good for you Tx!!! That's a nice thing to do. We are grateful for people like u. I myself grew up with 9 dogs. My mom is just like you [emoji6][emoji4]. She loves to rescue doggies [emoji1360]

Yup, gotta stick up for the pups. Just gotta pull it all together. Starting a non profit has been a much more difficult endeavor than I had imagined lol.

What did he get prednisone for? We had to have ours on antibiotics and pred for a breakout similar to lupus.

120 friggin mgs per day for pyoderma. Kind of like acne bumps that are sore and they get fever from them.

Yup, gotta stick up for the pups. Just gotta pull it all together. Starting a non profit has been a much more difficult endeavor than I had imagined lol.

Oh dude...did you ever watch the lady from new orleans who saves pits? It is called Pit Bulls and Paroles. Comes on Animal Planet. This lady named Tia tries to help every animal ,every human down on his luck etc. She spends a fortune now.She made so much money on the tv show that she now makes millions. And dig this...she puts it all back into the shelter. She still wears the same worn out clothes as ever. Camo from the army surplus store

Oh dude...did you ever watch the lady from new orleans who saves pits? It is called Pit Bulls and Paroles. Comes on Animal Planet. This lady named Tia tries to help every animal ,every human down on his luck etc. She spends a fortune now.She made so much money on the tv show that she now makes millions. And dig this...she puts it all back into the shelter. She still wears the same worn out clothes as ever. Camo from the army surplus store

Ya man I've seen it hahaha. That's an awesome show and it's crazy that she does that. But good for her. She's living her dream of helping others. And it paid off. Because of it she turned it into something crazy big. Haha I remember that show coming on years ago. Never new she was in nola though.

Ya man I've seen it hahaha. That's an awesome show and it's crazy that she does that. But good for her. She's living her dream of helping others. And it paid off. Because of it she turned it into something crazy big. Haha I remember that show coming on years ago. Never new she was in nola though.

Yea bro. She is one weird chick. Loves her dogs.I go help her sometimes. I don't even know if she remembers my name, but every time she sees me she lights up and says.."my mule is here" ...lol

Top Bottom