napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TX CHICK Transformation Challenge.

Yup, gotta stick up for the pups. Just gotta pull it all together. Starting a non profit has been a much more difficult endeavor than I had imagined lol.
Thats awesome brother. Keep pushing and you'll get there. Big respect to rescues. Best of luck to you.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Thad awesome, il keep that in mind once we get to that point. I appreciate all the support guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most recent update from a few days ago. Sorry for the delay in updates. Been wicked sick with food poisoning.

3b39edd01196596505f3cf9290cc24e1.jpg

She is starting to see more definition. Not necessarily in the pick but if you were to go by today you would see the difference. The next update will be probably the first one you start seeing noticeable change. She's been on the var long enough for it to start taking effect at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's really liking the var it's definitely kicking in now and she is starting to see some good strength gain in the gym.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

Taken last night
5bb09543fca5b68f775205269040b6d8.jpg

I can see alot of change already. Her waist/stomach has flattened up more you can see her delt area starting to show and her upper arm looks like she lost some inches there. Altho unfortunatly looks she also some breat size and i done mean that in a dirty way. Just u can she has lost alot there too. Which can be common to lose it there too. Overall she has done a fantastic job in a short time and should be very proud

PHURIOUS

She's doing awesome...very very noticeable difference!!! The var is great!!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Definitely a noticeable difference for sure! Keep up the great work! You're doing awesome!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I can see alot of change already. Her waist/stomach has flattened up more you can see her delt area starting to show and her upper arm looks like she lost some inches there. Altho unfortunatly looks she also some breat size and i done mean that in a dirty way. Just u can she has lost alot there too. Which can be common to lose it there too. Overall she has done a fantastic job in a short time and should be very proud

PHURIOUS

Lol I was messing with her for that. Her boobs are still there. I think I took the picture too low and it made her look flat chested hahaha. She did loose a little but it's not as bad as it looks hahah. Il get a redo picture soon.

She's got 8 or so more weeks to go!

Lol I was messing with her for that. Her boobs are still there. I think I took the picture too low and it made her look flat chested hahaha. She did loose a little but it's not as bad as it looks hahah. Il get a redo picture soon.

She's got 8 or so more weeks to go!

Well she will probly lose her boobs and have pecs. Which isnt a bad thing then buy her a boob job. Lol

PHURIOUS

How is TxChick doing?

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Good. Getting another pic up today.
Things are not as dedicated as we anticipated. Its just been so crazy with everything going on.
We just got engaged this week, preparing for me leaving to basic, and some other stuff going on so its a little nuts right now. We still try to get to the gym as scheduled but there have been some roadblocks obviously lol.

Things are not as dedicated as we anticipated. Its just been so crazy with everything going on.
We just got engaged this week, preparing for me leaving to basic, and some other stuff going on so its a little nuts right now. We still try to get to the gym as scheduled but there have been some roadblocks obviously lol.

Life does get in the way sometimea. Cant help it. Just keep grinding. And congrats on the engagement

PHURIOUS

Congrats on the engagement brother. Sounds like you guys have been busy.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Top Bottom