napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TX CHICK Transformation Challenge.

Good. Getting another pic up today.
Things are not as dedicated as we anticipated. Its just been so crazy with everything going on.
We just got engaged this week, preparing for me leaving to basic, and some other stuff going on so its a little nuts right now. We still try to get to the gym as scheduled but there have been some roadblocks obviously lol.

Life does tend to get in the way at times! Congratulations on the engagement..that's exciting!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Here we are. Taken last night.
7893d64950f283fea8366e1db5ea60bc.jpg

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

Congrats bro... the sister-in-law from Houston is in my living room now. Spending the night before she goes and gets her daughter and the shithead nephew from job corps tomorrow to take to Louisiana where I will be captive as well. I'm sure your girl has normal family so congrats brother.

Congrats bro... the sister-in-law from Houston is in my living room now. Spending the night before she goes and gets her daughter and the shithead nephew from job corps tomorrow to take to Louisiana where I will be captive as well. I'm sure your girl has normal family so congrats brother.

Hahahahah normal is a long shot. I don't hate the in laws but they sure know how to piss me the hell off time to time.

Sorry for the delays guys had some stuff come up. She's still killing the robo var and getting better and better by the day! It's treating her good. She has dropped a decent amount of weight at this point.

ac5aaa6e63a94f3ed7dc9b1356414148.jpg

Top Bottom