napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injectable vs Oral

he was asking between anavar and primo or eq... not about sarms... i ALWAYS recommend SARMS FIRST for a female but she just finished her sarms run and she is looking for something different this time around.... trust me, i would never recommend anavar over sarms... you know better than that! =)

Ahhhhhh shit missed that part. ok. Got it.

I would personally go with EQ and then end it with a run of var or winny. I've done it and it has worked very well. Since she's not new to this stuff and is obviously in tune with her body she should have no problems recognizing any ill sides. The EQ will to wonders for her and the Var will give the tightness she wants before show just to give her the edge. Good luck to her!! And let us know how she does.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I think that is a great cycle plan too. I've seen what an EQ cycle finished with var can do to a chick. It's pretty amazing.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think that is a great cycle plan too. I've seen what an EQ cycle finished with var can do to a chick. It's pretty amazing.

Ehm I'm curios now. Tell me more of Eq please. And this is a sis not a bro [emoji16][emoji12][emoji23][emoji23]

Ehm I'm curios now. Tell me more of Eq please. And this is a sis not a bro [emoji16][emoji12][emoji23][emoji23]
I'm all for helping a fellow sister. Let me get home and I'll post more if you're really interested.

Did I just get an endorsement from RR? It's gonna be a good day!!

Oh I'm not planning to use I m just curious what for that's all [emoji4]
Exactly learn all you can so you can make an informed decision later. That's my kind of girl. I see a beautiful friendship on the way. (I was always called bro too at first, it's all that test talking for them)

Exactly learn all you can so you can make an informed decision later. That's my kind of girl. I see a beautiful friendship on the way. (I was always called bro too at first, it's all that test talking for them)

Hey there sweetnspicy nice to meet you [emoji4]

Haha, yeah I think I got that you're not a bro by now lol

I have a good female friend I put on EQ at 50mg per week. She gained a pretty significant amount of lean muscle mass and strength while getting leaner and harder every week. She had a,axing results with it, and the best part was she really had no side effects to speak of. Once she added var in she broke out a little bit that's about it

Did I just get an endorsement from RR? It's gonna be a good day!!

Yep, you have my endorsement on this one S&S! Where you been hiding? Good to see you around here again

Yep, you have my endorsement on this one S&S! Where you been hiding? Good to see you around here again

I had some not great personal stuff going on. Had to take a step back and reevaluate my life a little. Bad marriage, new job, former student passed away lots of not fun stuff. On a positive note my good friends here have been helping me with support the whole time. It really is like a family here and I'm blessed to have everyone, even you, in my life. Lol

I had some not great personal stuff going on. Had to take a step back and reevaluate my life a little. Bad marriage, new job, former student passed away lots of not fun stuff. On a positive note my good friends here have been helping me with support the whole time. It really is like a family here and I'm blessed to have everyone, even you, in my life. Lol

Sorry to hear about the life struggles. I've been dealing with my share as well, but I'm glad to see you back here. You can always count on getting support from your family here :)

Sorry to hear about the life struggles. I've been dealing with my share as well, but I'm glad to see you back here. You can always count on getting support from your family here :)

As always, thank you. [emoji171]

Good to see you up and posting, SnS :)

Top Bottom