napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT + SarmsX LiquiAro & Ostabolic-Osta: Log

I will say I am used to all of the other sarms tastes but holy shit the arom is like I imagine a fucking fire breathing dragon feels like every fucking day been on it for 3 weeks and still not used to that kick. I assume its what a girl feels like when that donkey punch comes out of the blue hahaha

HAHA. Ya i felt it burn and i said fuck this, started eating and drinking and now its better. But for few moments, threw me back haha. Better knowing the sarms will be better. But i am glad im only dosing LiquiAro e3d for now until further notice. Cant imagine taking that stuff during a cycle, i may opted for a sponsor on here to get pharma grade pill form haha.

HAHA. Ya i felt it burn and i said fuck this, started eating and drinking and now its better. But for few moments, threw me back haha. Better knowing the sarms will be better. But i am glad im only dosing LiquiAro e3d for now until further notice. Cant imagine taking that stuff during a cycle, i may opted for a sponsor on here to get pharma grade pill form haha.

you can do either way bro but I will tell you the arom from sarmsx is pretty damn good for control

So took my first dose of osta, and man what a relief, it wasn't nearly as gross as the aromasin haha. But I'm doing it everyday.

So within the next two weeks I should have bloods to see if the aromasin is working. And let's hope I see some results from the osta.

Thanks

UPDATE:

So on week 2 of osta and week 3 of aromasin. Nothing major so far from osta, i assume within weeks ill start to notice something. As far as aromasin goes, Libdio is has been up more noticeably. I mean way up. Next week ill be doing bloods to check my e2 and Test levels to see if any changes.

UPDATE:

So on week 2 of osta and week 3 of aromasin. Nothing major so far from osta, i assume within weeks ill start to notice something. As far as aromasin goes, Libdio is has been up more noticeably. I mean way up. Next week ill be doing bloods to check my e2 and Test levels to see if any changes.

osta really doesn't start to show until around 2 weeks or so but you will definitely know when it does... you can mix the aromasin with grapefruit juice bro... thats the one thing you can use... try that... its very very strong and i am sure your bloods will show this

osta really doesn't start to show until around 2 weeks or so but you will definitely know when it does... you can mix the aromasin with grapefruit juice bro... thats the one thing you can use... try that... its very very strong and i am sure your bloods will show this

I just been sucking it up and just throwing the aromasin straight back and eating right after. Ya hopefully ill start noticing the osta soon.

I just been sucking it up and just throwing the aromasin straight back and eating right after. Ya hopefully ill start noticing the osta soon.

thats the way i prefer it is to just suck it up but if you need to alleviate it, then go that route... its too good of a product to not continue on... yes, trust me, the osta will kick soon brother

thats the way i prefer it is to just suck it up but if you need to alleviate it, then go that route... its too good of a product to not continue on... yes, trust me, the osta will kick soon brother

Ya I might start doing that. I can't wait to see my bloodwork after this.

UPDATE...

So its week 4 of osta. Nothing crazy has happened yet but im progressing very well in all my lifts. I been progressing every since i started my new program back in late april, but no stalls yet. I did bloods last Wednesday, so im hoping to get my results by tomorrow possibly. Hoping to see my e2 get back in the normal range. Something i probably do differently was should have tried LGD instead seeing that was mainly a bulker, but the price point on osta was too good. So next and first cycle ever, would probably be a TRT blast of 200-250mg (100mg currently), LGD and my left over osta.

Will post bloods once i get them

UPDATE...

So its week 4 of osta. Nothing crazy has happened yet but im progressing very well in all my lifts. I been progressing every since i started my new program back in late april, but no stalls yet. I did bloods last Wednesday, so im hoping to get my results by tomorrow possibly. Hoping to see my e2 get back in the normal range. Something i probably do differently was should have tried LGD instead seeing that was mainly a bulker, but the price point on osta was too good. So next and first cycle ever, would probably be a TRT blast of 200-250mg (100mg currently), LGD and my left over osta.

Will post bloods once i get them

excellent bro... osta is just getting going and you should continue to see it work throughout... its nothing drastic all at once, its more progression over the cycle length but by the end of the cycle, you see just how great the results are... definitely post your bloods when you get them...

Bloodwork is in and there is some odd numbers but overall decent.

So just for reference I'm on 100mg a week, my last total t and e2 was, 1200 test and 49 e2.

Today my total test came back 955 and e2 dropped to 19 even. That's only with sarmsx liquid aromasin 7.5 eo3. Sarmsx aromasin is legit obviously.

My igf went down slightly from 280 down to 220

My alt is slightly high but nothing crazy

Bloodwork is in and there is some odd numbers but overall decent.

So just for reference I'm on 100mg a week, my last total t and e2 was, 1200 test and 49 e2.

Today my total test came back 955 and e2 dropped to 19 even. That's only with sarmsx liquid aromasin 7.5 eo3. Sarmsx aromasin is legit obviously.

My igf went down slightly from 280 down to 220

My alt is slightly high but nothing crazy

thanks for the update bro... yes, absolutely the aromasin is strong... im really glad it worked well for you

thanks for the update bro... yes, absolutely the aromasin is strong... im really glad it worked well for you

Any thoughts on why my total test dropped that much? I would figure I might even get a slightly bump on total test. My free test went up from last time I think, would need to confirm.

I'm also thinking maybe doing aromasin every forth day? Might be able to get away with it.

Any thoughts on why my total test dropped that much? I would figure I might even get a slightly bump on total test. My free test went up from last time I think, would need to confirm.

I'm also thinking maybe doing aromasin every forth day? Might be able to get away with it.

when was your last test and what have you ran since then?

Top Bottom