napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT + SarmsX LiquiAro & Ostabolic-Osta: Log

Using the LiquiAro for e2 control. I am on 100mg of test EW. Adding Osta to add to my lean gaining phase that i am currently in. First time SarmsX user, so i am not 100% completely sold on the brand, but i am willing to give it a chance. I just ordered everything just now, so i will give my opinions on ordering, shipping, quality and presentation of products when i get them.

All i am hoping for is some added mass maybe drop 1-2 pounds if possible without really trying, but more importantly is getting my e2 in check.

I am going to dose LiquiAro @ 7.5mg e3d (my e2 is 42 right now) and Osta at 25mg. My 3 bottles of Osta should last 6 months if my math is correct. One bottle should last 2 months if I am doing .5ml.

Thanks

Last edited:
So right off the bat, I got my order number via email. In the past I read post my others who did not get their emails or order numbers. Mine did not go to spam folder but it came in my main folder.

I literally got it right after placing the order. I think it helps if you crate an account right before finalizing everything.

Let's see how fast shipping is :)

So right off the bat, I got my order number via email. In the past I read post my others who did not get their emails or order numbers. Mine did not go to spam folder but it came in my main folder.

I literally got it right after placing the order. I think it helps if you crate an account right before finalizing everything.

Let's see how fast shipping is :)

I have ordered from Sarmsx 3 times, some LGD and LiquiAro. Good service and delivery all 3 times. Started TRT at 200mg eow 5 months ago, now Im on 150mg ew. Before starting TRT, my e2 was in the 60's! So needless to say, I use LiquiAro to keep my estrogen in check because my doc doesn't seem to care. I use 12.5mg (.75ml) e3d and seems to be working fine. Like I said, my e2 was already high before TRT. Takes the bloat off I was experiencing before using it. Need to check bloods again to really dial it in. Good luck man.

Using the LiquiAro for e2 control. I am on 100mg of test EW. Adding Osta to add to my lean gaining phase that i am currently in. First time SarmsX user, so i am not 100% completely sold on the brand, but i am willing to give it a chance. I just ordered everything just now, so i will give my opinions on ordering, shipping, quality and presentation of products when i get them.

All i am hoping for is some added mass maybe drop 1-2 pounds if possible without really trying, but more importantly is getting my e2 in check.

I am going to dose LiquiAro @ 7.5mg e3d (my e2 is 42 right now) and Osta at 20-25, i say this because i am not sure how to get exactly 25mg on the dropper. So i am aiming for .5ML and my 3 bottles of Osta should last 6 months if my math is correct. One bottle should last 2 months if I am doing .5ml. Unless someone has some advice.

Thanks
Looking forward to hearing your feedback and thoughts on everything buddy

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have ordered from Sarmsx 3 times, some LGD and LiquiAro. Good service and delivery all 3 times. Started TRT at 200mg eow 5 months ago, now Im on 150mg ew. Before starting TRT, my e2 was in the 60's! So needless to say, I use LiquiAro to keep my estrogen in check because my doc doesn't seem to care. I use 12.5mg (.75ml) e3d and seems to be working fine. Like I said, my e2 was already high before TRT. Takes the bloat off I was experiencing before using it. Need to check bloods again to really dial it in. Good luck man.

Thats good to hear. I'm hoping everything works out great

Looking forward to hearing your feedback and thoughts on everything buddy

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks man. You think 20mg of osta will be OK? I assume I could just bump up a bit on the drop to hit that 25mg.

Apparently I can't do math haha. I don't know why I was thinking half ml was 20mg haha. I should be able to get two cycles out of the 3 bottles I ordered.

Lol, it's all good bro and yes each bottle lasts two months at 25mg per day

All i am hoping for is some added mass maybe drop 1-2 pounds if possible without really trying

Awesome commitment to your goals!

Seriously???
Magic pills huh
Bro...it ALL takes work....there is no "coasting"

Last edited:
i understand what you meant... your trying to bulk or gain but would love to drop fat in the process, even though your not focusing or aiming at that and you definitely can here... if your eating clean you can still cut, even in a bulk phase, as sarms tend to accomplish that... i am really looking forward to your log and experience... keep us updated and if you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to let me know bro

i understand what you meant... your trying to bulk or gain but would love to drop fat in the process, even though your not focusing or aiming at that and you definitely can here... if your eating clean you can still cut, even in a bulk phase, as sarms tend to accomplish that... i am really looking forward to your log and experience... keep us updated and if you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to let me know bro

Will do man. I hope the quality is awesome.

Ya I figure their might be slight recomp by adding some muscle dropping 1-2 bf% . I know sarms arent magic pills. I'm just trying to add some size. Being that I can get two cycles out of this, I will probably add s4 for the second round of osta.

Ya I figure their might be slight recomp by adding some muscle dropping 1-2 bf% . I know sarms arent magic pills. I'm just trying to add some size. Being that I can get two cycles out of this, I will probably add s4 for the second round of osta.

That would be an excellent addition next time. The triple stack is a really popular and proven stack. Extremely well rounded

absolutely brother... you will surpass your goals if you stay consistent with diet and training... im looking forward to seeing your changes bro!

Just got my tracking number.

So from the time it takes to process and ship, is about 4 days it seems from my experience. Seeing that sarmsx ships within the USA, it shouldn't take long to reach cali.

I originally thought the company shipped from out of the country.

Hopefully it comes sometime next week. This is just to show to the other People who would freak about not getting a tracking number or an update on the order.. Just wait a bit. I assume probably under a certain price, you may not get a tracking number.

Just got my tracking number.

So from the time it takes to process and ship, is about 4 days it seems from my experience. Seeing that sarmsx ships within the USA, it shouldn't take long to reach cali.

I originally thought the company shipped from out of the country.

Hopefully it comes sometime next week. This is just to show to the other People who would freak about not getting a tracking number or an update on the order.. Just wait a bit. I assume probably under a certain price, you may not get a tracking number.

thanks for the update and the reassurance given brother...

Awesome...I got my package within two days. Cant wait to start using it.

Overall shipping is quick along with processing orders. Win Win...

Now onto the presentation of the items and taste haha.

So overall presentation of the bottles are nice and glass :) I wish the bottles had the sarmsx on it, but their is probably a reason why there isnt.

Taste of LiquiAro is pretty bad haha. I assume LiquiAro is mixed with grain alcohol? Hopefully OSTA is a better experience, but thats neither here or there.

Next week will start Osta, and then ill update with e2 bloodwork after a few weeks on LiquiAro.

So overall presentation of the bottles are nice and glass :) I wish the bottles had the sarmsx on it, but their is probably a reason why there isnt.

Taste of LiquiAro is pretty bad haha. I assume LiquiAro is mixed with grain alcohol? Hopefully OSTA is a better experience, but thats neither here or there.

Next week will start Osta, and then ill update with e2 bloodwork after a few weeks on LiquiAro.

I will say I am used to all of the other sarms tastes but holy shit the arom is like I imagine a fucking fire breathing dragon feels like every fucking day been on it for 3 weeks and still not used to that kick. I assume its what a girl feels like when that donkey punch comes out of the blue hahaha

Top Bottom