napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT + SarmsX LiquiAro & Ostabolic-Osta: Log

its quite strange... did you change brands of test or change doses?

Nope and now Confirming my free test also did drop a bit. Really odd. This either means something is up or the test is either good or false. Maybe I need to run it again?

Really strange also is that my Tsh was around 1.500 on medicine using nature throid and now has dropped below 1.000. Have a doctor's appointment Wednesday so hopefully I'll get some answers. I may be getting my pituitary gland scanned.

Very strange because I was hoping for better test numbers. Glad my e2 is under control now. Pretty much in the sweet spot I would say.

Any thoughts on why my total test dropped that much

955 on 100mg is right where you should be
You got it backward....the 1200 was a really high score
Test levels fluctuate....I think you're in the right range...nothing to worry about

955 on 100mg is right where you should be
You got it backward....the 1200 was a really high score
Test levels fluctuate....I think you're in the right range...nothing to worry about

Ya 1200 was really high for 100mg I'll be honest. And I guess the actual test itself could have had an issue. I will probably retake my bloodwork again this Wednesday alongside my nature throid medication.

I just wanna go back and say again, that the sarmsx aromasin is good. I cant really compare it to pharma, but just seeing how powerful it is, I'm impressed. My e2 before was somewhat high (49) and just a small dose of 7.5mg e3d just destroyed the estrogen down to 19.

Update on bloodwork and doctors visit...

So after looking at things a little more closely, yes the fluctuation in total and free T, is nothing major. When i first did my labs with the new dose of 100mg, i shared that my levels were in the 1200 area and now they somewhat dropped. My doctor was more concerned with free test because it didnt drop as much. Another issue was my throid but after being on Nature Throid for a while, everything is optimal. My docotor is also very big on nutrition and wasnt too happy with my choices. Felt that because some of the fatigue i had and being always tired was due poor nutrition originally but could have led to low T and high TSH.

He wants me to start eating more of a paleo diet which is interesting. He wants me to eat more fat because my overall cholesterol is low and my LDL is out of range low. I do eat fat but possibly not enough. Right now i aim for roughly about 70g or higher of fat, but i follow IIFYM diet. Also he doesn't like the whey protein i eat, the Greek yogurt and processed foods. Now i gotta see how i can still grow with not as many carbs as hes suggesting to really clean things up.

Any suggestions? and the osta log continues..

Last edited:
So its been a while since i updated this post. I have stopped the osta around week 7, my reasosing was because i did not get anything from it. I did not see any visible srenght or gains. Training and diet is on point and i am still making progress in my lifts even without the osta. Maybe i was just not lucky enough :/

So its been a while since i updated this post. I have stopped the osta around week 7, my reasosing was because i did not get anything from it. I did not see any visible srenght or gains. Training and diet is on point and i am still making progress in my lifts even without the osta. Maybe i was just not lucky enough :/

Please refresh my memory on what you were running (if anything) before starting the Ostarine. I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it because of myostatin or desensitization

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Please refresh my memory on what you were running (if anything) before starting the Ostarine. I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it because of myostatin or desensitization

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I ran nothing sarm or prohormone wise.. Just trt.

Top Bottom