napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tomorrow... A 44'ism

44YOGearHead

Although it might not come I still plan for it as a day not planned is a day wasted.
Tomorrow is gonna be a beat down of body parts since Wednesday will be an off day. I'll obliterate something, what not sure as I am feeling things out based upon need and a loose rotation based upon how crowded the gym is and what machines are occupied when I go in gym initially. Tomorrow will be legs however, and probably back. I know, I know two big hard body parts... but there are no excuses here and if you think like that you live under a ceiling of limitations.
You think I push all this gear in me to have to be worried about what I train on a particular day? I have two purposes in the gym... to either inspire, or retire dreams of greatness. No other options. People watch me train and either tuck tail or emulate and I kinda think it's cool that I can inspire some folks. My ambition is to be big af and according to some I might be there, but I'm as fucked up as the day is long and have a list of needs improvements. So tomorrow is for me, for them somewhat, but mostly me as the goal is to be as big and aesthetic as possible while still capable. Flawed canvases need continued work and that's pretty much why I never post a pic flexing as in my head I'm undeserving of that privilege. One day I'll be big and lean and when that day comes I'll never know since I'm never satisfied bro's.

[emoji817] your definitely inspire folks. Myself included. No..I don't desire to as massive as you.. but you definitely help motivate me as hopefully I do you as well. Thanks for warm up weight joke this morning.. All it did was make me want to push harder. I gave you my goal weight. You added 15 more. Touché.. so today ..I will push that much harder.

One thing we can agree on.. And I shared this perspective many times for everyone..

TAKE THE FUCKING WORD CAN'T OUT OF YOUR VOCABULARY.

Who says you can't? Prove
To yourself that you CAN. I HATE hearing I can't.. there's always a way.. And if not.. MAKE ONE. [emoji123][emoji91][emoji382]

Believe in the unbelievable.

I dig that shit NY! You just gotta WANT it plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom