napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research Labs /44 review update

My cyp tops are pink... My wife thinks they're sexy, she's right lol

417db5abd3b4275e5260e6b5f54a6cbd.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Lab results for total testosterone after pinning 600mg test enanthate and drawing bloods 24 hours later.

755324a48436a036689fdcd9597d43be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wheres the estrogen levels ? lol

T without E doesnt show the entire picture

Estradiol was at 30pg/ml which is mid-range. I didn't even think about posting it up and deleted after I did this post up. I thought I had saved 2 of 2 but saved the first sheet twice. My bad, but I did take note of the number. Apologies, I delete everything asap.

Estradiol was at 30pg/ml which is mid-range. I didn't even think about posting it up and deleted after I did this post up. I thought I had saved 2 of 2 but saved the first sheet twice. My bad, but I did take note of the number. Apologies, I delete everything asap.

na u good brother, just wanted to see if you were in range helps determine accuracy of total T. #s are solid either way, good stuff...

I pinned 1x at 600 there were no "days". Prior to that I pinned 250mg at 125mg 2xw. Pinned , waited and tested.

Out of curiosity I'm wondering if there are so many questions because anyone thinks these numbers are elevated to what you expected?
The additional bioavailability been factored into any ones accounts? Or perhaps someone thinks I fluffed?? I present information honestly without bias. Good, or bad you're gonna see facts.

Top Bottom