napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research Labs /44 review update

Continued success with pins/zero pip. Just waiting on bloodwork to see where my test levels are at on this cruise. Should get them by Friday at the latest.

I will be cruising with my trt 125 cyp and the primo 200mg from titan with the pink tops I will start a log when ready in about 12 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot to give Titan a shoutout on the awesome customer service and speedy delivery! That mail came thru with a blink of an eye. Lol lol! Preciate the good reviews from Mr. 44 as well.

Forgot to give Titan a shoutout on the awesome customer service and speedy delivery! That mail came thru with a blink of an eye. Lol lol! Preciate the good reviews from Mr. 44 as well.

a9ede1951e4ea5e769e44c5a31da9b37.jpg

I will be cruising with my trt 125 cyp and the primo 200mg from titan with the pink tops I will start a log when ready in about 12 weeks

The test e I got from Titan has pink tops also?

Top colors get cycled through as part of a batch control system. So you'll see the same product with multiple color tops posted at different times. For instance, the most recent Tren Ace tops are silver, and the next slotted color for the upcoming tren ace batch is blue with a certain tweak to a letter on the label.

[email protected]

Top colors get cycled through as part of a batch control system. So you'll see the same product with multiple color tops posted at different times. For instance, the most recent Tren Ace tops are silver, and the next slotted color for the upcoming tren ace batch is blue with a certain tweak to a letter on the label.

[email protected]

You vials are sexy as fuk slick and professional

[email protected]

I thought that was the case thanks for clearing that up for me I appreciate it[emoji106]

Top Bottom