napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Upcoming 44 review of Titan Research Labs

44YOGearHead

So the guys at Titan were kind enough to send The 44 some products to review for them and I'll be performing this soon enough. I'm scheduling bloods for my mainstay Valhalla and then I'll be running Titans NPP and Test Cyp checking for various things and running bloods in six weeks roughly. No this isn't a norm for me, but I'm squaring away a fellow Leatherneck.
My initial comments are towards the shipping and look of the vials... very fast and very clean looking. Definitely a professional looking product IMO. So pay attention for updates to this thread in the upcoming weeks.

4607c05f2e97a8e64ebf8ddad43a1bef.jpg

The 44
Swoliosis Patient, Hipo Rep and Viking Warrior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna with drawl my crack head ass from gear and minimum dose it because you guys know I can run thru this in 6 days. Just checking things like pip, smoothness of injection and bloods if I can do it off of 6 vials...

Anyways fellas I'm gonna review what I can, so leave it at that. I have 6 vials on deck and am gonna be as thorough as I can with what I got.

Coming soon to Titan Research: 44mL vials!

Haha no really bro, thanks for the shout out, and on a serious note, 20mL vials are actually in the works. The 10s will still be available for tying up loose ends on a cycle, such as only needing another 7-8 pins worth of gear to make it complete, but otherwise 20mL vials being an option will make it more convenient for all parties.

Happy pinning, and hopefully one day we find the cure for your Eswola virus brother!

[email protected]

Adding to this... when I opened the package I have to admit the vacuum packaging was a jaw dropper. Small detail, but cool nonetheless.

how are you going to run bloodwork in 6 weeks when you only have 1 weeks worth of oil in the picture ?? lol

Remind me to roughly and aggressively tickle your taint for that. I could I suppose if I went cold turkey and mad blasted I gotta look at the science behind the possibilities to see if that's possible. If not you'll get the skinny on what I can apply to the review.

Remind me to roughly and aggressively tickle your taint for that. I could I suppose if I went cold turkey and mad blasted I gotta look at the science behind the possibilities to see if that's possible. If not you'll get the skinny on what I can apply to the review.

There you go promising me with a good time again haha ! When are you planning to start this run ?

There you go promising me with a good time again haha ! When are you planning to start this run ?

Gimme about 7 weeks to wrap up current blast and try to not get all estro and get test levels to normal human range. Gonna feel strange being a mere mortal again...

You won't be disappointed 44. Titan's stuff is good, and he's super easy to work with. Anxious for your review bro.

Nice ...!

I'll be doing Labmax and bloods to in the upcoming months, I'll be running 750mg Eth.

Do you know what amount you will be running ?

Brad.

Top Bottom