roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research Labs /44 review update

Anybody got words on titan trenE/deca/orals? Now that we know his test is g2g

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I'm starting his tren e in April. Not that that helps now lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting labs and reviews.

That's too easy brother. I'm doing this to help anyone interested in reliable sources willing to get scrutinized and come out on top with flying colors. I do this more for you all than myself as I have my short list of sources I roll with already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look for a tren review coming next. Might not be enanthate, but tren is tren is tren minus the ester.

Look for a tren review coming next. Might not be enanthate, but tren is tren is tren minus the ester.

Looking forward to it bro! Top notch reviews and covers everything, worth the wait

Looking forward to it bro! Top notch reviews and covers everything, worth the wait

Thank you, much appreciated. I enjoy doing these things for you guys. Real bro's look out for bro's.

Anybody got words on titan trenE/deca/orals? Now that we know his test is g2g

I can give you my opinion on the tren e and the deca as I have used both but i am his rep so some might consider my review biased. If you would still like my opinion let me know. Im actually running both right now (really low doses) and im going to continue to run it and start my transformation log really soon on the info board.

Edit: Ive ran the deca with and without tren, if that means anything.

Last edited:
I can give you my opinion on the tren e and the deca as I have used both but i am his rep so some might consider my review biased. If you would still like my opinion let me know. Im actually running both right now (really low doses) and im going to continue to run it and start my transformation log really soon on the info board.

Yeah man id love to know your experiences with them i already know i can trust titan just from reading here but id still like to know so i feel even better lmao

I'd love to hear your opinion.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

The deca does exactly what id expect as far as joint comfort. For the first time using it i wanted to see how it compared to my previous experiences as well as how i understood real deca has been used in medicine. First time i ran it was 500mg frontload and then following i ran about 100mg every other week (in medicine a simply dose of 250mg a week would be considered a "frontload", as its many times over what has been considered effective for joint relief, there have been people prescribed 100mg every 5 weeks and they seen positive benefits). I was getting some soreness in my elbows and i wanted it to kick in fast. After about the 4th week or second dose of 100mg i was pushing the weight much more comfortably than before.

The deca does exactly what id expect as far as joint comfort. For the first time using it i wanted to see how it compared to my previous experiences as well as how i understood real deca has been used in medicine. First time i ran it was 500mg frontload and then following i ran about 100mg every other week (in medicine a simply dose of 250mg a week would be considered a "frontload", as its many times over what has been considered effective for joint relief, there have been people prescribed 100mg every 5 weeks and they seen positive benefits). I was getting some soreness in my elbows and i wanted it to kick in fast. After about the 4th week or second dose of 100mg i was pushing the weight much more comfortably than before.
Thanks Sd, appreciate it. what about the trenE? Gains on gains?😆

My home internet is fucking up. I live way the hell out in BFE so my mobile internet here sucks. I was half way through writing the review before my service was shot. I might be offline until Cox comes and fixes this BS.

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order]

Last edited:

First off i have never used Tren E before, only the Ace version so take my review with a grain of salt on this one. But sadly it was not gains on gains and here is why.

During the second week of me trying it out i got struck with the flu really fucking bad. Like peeing brown urine out of my ass bad. I decided to start it out at 300mg a week and this would be the highest dose tren ive ever used, for me a little goes a long way. First few days i didnt notice much, but around day 7 the insomnia kicked hard. I went 2-3 nights the 2cd week with absolutely zero sleep and it sucked hard, never had insomnia that bad using ace. I usually could still get 4-5 hours in. I decided to drop it down to just 200mg a week. Then i caught the flu worst than i ever had. Ive never had night sweats with tren ace not even once, but i was getting nightsweats from not only having a fever and the flu combined but the tren e definitely magnified this side effect of the flu 10x. Waking up completely soaking wet 3 times or more a night, waking up to the wifey cursing me out cause her side of the bed was completely soaked aswell and her having to sleep on the couch. At this point i was like fuck tren e lol. I didnt eat or train for the next 3 weeks except minor workouts i managed to do at home. Finally went to the doctor he confirmed it was the flu. The flu went away supposedly but the fever remained and I kept pissing out my ass from some sort of stomach virus. Eventually 2 or so weeks later i managed to start pinning again (went almost a full month with no TRT, it was that bad). Started out with just 150 or so test e and 50mg test prop and only 100mg tren e (i went a long time without even administering TRT due to being so sick so the prop was to get me feeling better faster). A few days later i actually drove to the gym and put in a shitty workout. My endurance was shot (i also lost a lot of weight), probably due to being extremely dehydrated but the next work out I had I decided to see where my strength was and by some miracle i didnt lose much if any strength whatsoever. I can only attribute that to there being some tren in my system because I was flat and dehydrated and about 10 lbs lighter and still partially felt like shit.

Right now i am continuing with what is probably going to be 250mg Test a week, 100mg tren e until its gone, and 200-250mg deca until i decide im ready to throw something else in the place of tren. Ill go into much more detail when i start my transformation log in the next day or two.

Key things ive noticed, tren e did give me a shorter fuse but not as nearly as bad as the Tren Ace. The aggression with tren ace is a real problem for me so that was a plus. Also i didnt get high BP with tren e either. Tren also increases my body temp and heart rate a lot. Tren E seemed to be much worse when it came to my resting heart rate, sometimes it was over 100 bpm. I had the same issues in tren ace but not as bad.

In a sick way i really like how tren ace makes me an angry aggressive asshole. So i might not run the E version again as it tended to have more sides i didnt like as in anxiety and heart rate. Sex drive was nice at before i got too sick to fuck but still not as strong as ace at 300mg enan Vs 200mg of ace ive ran in the past. So in the future ill probably go with Ace as i wont have to wait 2 weeks for it to start working and for it to clear out. The tren E definitly worked but i couldnt feel it the same as I could with Ace (aggression). I might give it another go but IMO the shorter ester is better.

I forgot to add, when i frontloaded that deca the first week i decided to say "fuck all the precautions and warnings you hear on the forums" and the first two weeks with 500mg deca in my system i ran Titans tren ace at 100mg EOD for 2 weeks. Bad idea, middle of the second week I got real bad prolactin sides and it was my first real gyno scare since i tried to run a dbol only cycle at 17 years old. Luckly i had some pharma grade prami that knocked it out real fast along with an aggressive aromasin dose. Scared the hell out of me. I usualy do fine if i keep both deca and tren ace both lower than 250mg.

So IMO due to the circumstances and my lack of experience with Tren E my review isn't the best. All i can say is that it definitely works altho i like tren A much better.

Last edited:
First off i have never used Tren E before, only the Ace version so take my review with a grain of salt on this one. But sadly it was not gains on gains and here is why.

During the second week of me trying it out i got struck with the flu really fucking bad. Like peeing brown urine out of my ass bad. I decided to start it out at 300mg a week and this would be the highest dose tren ive ever used, for me a little goes a long way. First few days i didnt notice much, but around day 7 the insomnia kicked hard. I went 2-3 nights the 2cd week with absolutely zero sleep and it sucked hard, never had insomnia that bad using ace. I usually could still get 4-5 hours in. I decided to drop it down to just 200mg a week. Then i caught the flu worst than i ever had. Ive never had night sweats with tren ace not even once, but i was getting nightsweats from not only having a fever and the flu combined but the tren e definitely magnified this side effect of the flu 10x. Waking up completely soaking wet 3 times or more a night, waking up to the wifey cursing me out cause her side of the bed was completely soaked aswell and her having to sleep on the couch. At this point i was like fuck tren e lol. I didnt eat or train for the next 3 weeks except minor workouts i managed to do at home. Finally went to the doctor he confirmed it was the flu. The flu went away supposedly but the fever remained and I kept pissing out my ass from some sort of stomach virus. Eventually 2 or so weeks later i managed to start pinning again (went almost a full month with no TRT, it was that bad). Started out with just 150 or so test e and 50mg test prop and only 100mg tren e (i went a long time without even administering TRT due to being so sick so the prop was to get me feeling better faster). A few days later i actually drove to the gym and put in a shitty workout. My endurance was shot (i also lost a lot of weight), probably due to being extremely dehydrated but the next work out I had I decided to see where my strength was and by some miracle i didnt lose much if any strength whatsoever. I can only attribute that to there being some tren in my system because I was flat and dehydrated and about 10 lbs lighter and still partially felt like shit.

Right now i am continuing with what is probably going to be 250mg Test a week, 100mg tren e until its gone, and 200-250mg deca until i decide im ready to throw something else in the place of tren. Ill go into much more detail when i start my transformation log in the next day or two.

Key things ive noticed, tren e did give me a shorter fuse but not as nearly as bad as the Tren Ace. The aggression with tren ace is a real problem for me so that was a plus. Also i didnt get high BP with tren e either. Tren also increases my body temp and heart rate a lot. Tren E seemed to be much worse when it came to my resting heart rate, sometimes it was over 100 bpm. I had the same issues in tren ace but not as bad.

In a sick way i really like how tren ace makes me an angry aggressive asshole. So i might not run the E version again as it tended to have more sides i didnt like as in anxiety and heart rate. Sex drive was nice at before i got too sick to fuck but still not as strong as ace at 300mg enan Vs 200mg of ace ive ran in the past. So in the future ill probably go with Ace as i wont have to wait 2 weeks for it to start working and for it to clear out. The tren E definitly worked but i couldnt feel it the same as I could with Ace (aggression). I might give it another go but IMO the shorter ester is better.

I forgot to add, when i frontloaded that deca the first week i decided to say "fuck all the precautions and warnings you hear on the forums" and the first two weeks with 500mg deca in my system i ran Titans tren ace at 100mg EOD for 2 weeks. Bad idea, middle of the second week I got real bad prolactin sides and it was my first real gyno scare since i tried to run a dbol only cycle at 17 years old. Luckly i had some pharma grade prami that knocked it out real fast along with an aggressive aromasin dose. Scared the hell out of me. I usualy do fine if i keep both deca and tren ace both lower than 250mg.

So IMO due to the circumstances and my lack of experience with Tren E my review isn't the best. All i can say is that it definitely works altho i like tren A much better.

Bumped up...

Thanks for the review brother. Cant go wronf with their prices either!

Ok so now that im feeling much better i feel this need to add this, my review i posted a few days ago did not do Titans Tren E justice. Im still on the same dose 100mg a week and my god the past two days its really kicked in, mainly in my libido its getting ridiculous. Waking up in the middle of the night with a throbbing tent for no reason at all...like it was so bad it actually woke me out of my sleep twice. Getting wood throughout the day for absolutely no reason, the wife has been complaining of constant soreness now (and mind you its only been a few days) and she has never really complained about that, she usually wears me out actually. Yesterday i had one that literally refused to come down for like 2 hours, it was worse than back when i was a teen. I guess i found (on accident) a perfect ratio of tren+test for ridiculous wood. Even on higher doses of tren ace I would at least have a 5-10 minute reset time in between sessions...now its more like 30 secs lol.

Top Bottom