bannednutritionnapsgear

Third Cycle, Test and Tren Help, is my Tren E bunk?

Moregear2110

Hey guys, i'm new here and would really be thankful if you could help me with my questions. I am 26, 6'0 and 190, at around 15-14% bf. I have done a 500 mg test only and a 500 test 50 mg anadrol cycle before, and had great results. On my third cycle, i wanted to try something a bit stronger so I opted for a Test E- Tren E cycle for twelve weeks: here's what it looks like

Test E- 125 mg = 1/2 ml twice a week for 12 weeks

Tren E- 500 mg = 2 ml twice a week for 12 weeks

Caber= 0.25 mg 3 times a week for twelve weeks

I know that's a lot of Tren E for a first Tren cycle but i'm doing a Powerlifting meet soon and i wanna be super strong and maintain a lower bw. I am currently eating in a deficit and cutting as well.

Anyway, i have been running this cycle for 16 days so far and am feeling ZERO strength gains and seeing zero changes in the mirror. I am afraid that my Tren E could be bunk, should i be worried or should i keep on running it and wait and see? Thanks!

JackSteel

Banned
NOOOPE! Lol sorry brother but I don’t think one will recommend tren for a third cycle here. Maybe on other boards. Having said that, your tren is way too high especially for a first run. I would not suggest using tren on a third cycle but if you Insist on running it I would seriously recommend dropping it to 200mg a week max.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
you dont need tren to be "super strong" dude... fuck sake, where do you come up with that? 500 mg of tren? im not recommending tren on a third cycle either