napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The ppl I fuck with here...

44YOGearHead

Here's a lil summation of some of these folks and why I got love for em. No particular order, but these are ppl that I respect, talk to daily, or interact with consistently on many levels.

Dylan: As much shit as this man has endured to get where he is today there's one word that sticks to my retarded brain to describe him: BADASSMOTHERFUCKINGDUDEWITHABIGASSHEART... lol, big word huh? Look, Dylan has shown me love since day one and has inspired my dumb ass to take on endeavors that I hadn't thought of before. Sure he's got some haters, but what successful person doesn't? I credit Dylan with helping The 44 to become The 44 when it's all said and done. You observe him and you can learn a lot. #SlappinGrizzlies I'll forever be in his debt for letting me fry the shit outta #120 and #10%... Gawd, that shit was fun.

NY: This dude is my mother fucker point blank period. Big heart and smart as shit. We talk about the dumbest of things to the most intellectual of things constantly. This dude is my Paul McCartney and I'm his Stevie Wonder... except I'm not blind... and can't play piano... and dance better... and can't sing. Fuck better pick another Black man to be then shit! Mel Gibson and Danny Glover fukkit. Regardless he's my boy. Fuck w/ NY and I might have to fuck with you... dudes the homie, of homies.

Dangans: This dude is my Albanian East Coast Emcee with the mostest. Dude is a Gee. Always real and I can respect that shit. Down ass dudes are rare nowadays, but he's keeping it alive. He's a street guy I can tell and I'm sure that's why I can fuck with him. Got love for this dude.

RockMfHudd: Dude is like the most negro ass White guy I know from Alabama in the world. Except his credit score is above 500 and his car is worth more than his rims lol. We shoot the shit over the silliest of shit.

Titan: Good dude, Devil Dog, Raider and Texan. Always on the up and up, never bullshits and is a real bro. Sometimes hard to get a hold of, but someone I have faith in and consider a quality human fucking being.

Almighty Alpha: Sure he'll say some outlandish shit that'll piss you off if you don't know him, but he's a good dude. We've had the best back and forths ever on this forum and now we get along like cousins who jump your fence and pluck your MJ plants for buds then smoke out.

Thin D: The guy is a grinder. Good dude and someone I know can be relied upon. Someone I will always fuck with.

buen: Need I say more? It's buen dammit? How can you not love this bad ass??

EZ_E: Smart dude, insightful and always down to clown a mother fucker with me. If you did something stupid, chances are we secretly talked shit about your dumb ass.

CMB5017: Another bro I started fussing with that is my bro now. You wanna crack the fuck up? Get to know him, if your a pussy though he will hurt your feelings lol. Again, my mother fucker.

BigSteve5776: Cool ass, down ass dude. Definitely the homie.

Sarala: Talk about her and you might get an involuntary nap. One of the best ppl I know and falls under The 44's umbrella. Definitely the baddest bodybuilder I know.

[9oNe6]BillyD@kid: Pick his brain... you'll be better for it indeed. Cool ass dude, yes again, if you did/said something dumb AF chances are we clowned you for it.

GymJunkie38: Dude is straight up. Extreme AF and a real bro on here. He cracks me the fuck up regularly.

RickRock: Someone there should be a documentary on so you can see how he built his physique. Dude is the straight mans Bob Paris. Greek statue physique from Mt. Olympus itself.

Flanex: Good dude, we fell out a bit, but he recovered and is a solid bro.

Last edited:
LOVE YOU BROTHER... a list of all my favorites as well.. you hit the nail on the head with everyone... well well well said and ALL these guys deserve the praise you gave them and then some... however YOU DO as well.. let me just say this... you are a real friend to me... someone i know i can call anytime, anywhere and you would answer immediately and be there for me and im always here for you.. you always know you can come to me with anything whatsoever, doesn't matter, and i have your back... i do love you in a very non homo way LOL but i do.. i dont have any brothers and sisters, im an only child, but you my friend, are considered a brother to me...

44..my bitch. My blackanese simees twin separated from birth..talks better "white" than me.knowledge power house! Gym freak. Motivational speaker. Short fused af but fun to watch when a newb feels like his balls are big! A nice dude, a loyal dude.....but is a pussy when it comes to #95's ;)

LOVE YOU BROTHER... a list of all my favorites as well.. you hit the nail on the head with everyone... well well well said and ALL these guys deserve the praise you gave them and then some... however YOU DO as well.. let me just say this... you are a real friend to me... someone i know i can call anytime, anywhere and you would answer immediately and be there for me and im always here for you.. you always know you can come to me with anything whatsoever, doesn't matter, and i have your back... i do love you in a very non homo way LOL but i do.. i dont have any brothers and sisters, im an only child, but you my friend, are considered a brother to me...

Well hell The 44 Gemelli it is lol, just kidding lol. Funny thing is you and I are both acquired tastes to some... but we never asked to be liked by everyone nor want to be. Although I do have a winning smile nobody gets to see lmao. As I said before bro, you managed to inspire me to do things and venture forth into endeavors I never imagined simply by watching you do your grind.

44..my bitch. My blackanese simees twin separated from birth..talks better "white" than me.knowledge power house! Gym freak. Motivational speaker. Short fused af but fun to watch when a newb feels like his balls are big! A nice dude, a loyal dude.....but is a pussy when it comes to #95's ;)

You're still a dick lol, but a cool dick nonetheless. Those damned 95's!!! Still not curling anything higher than 80's outta respect and well deserved fear of tearing shit worse.

OMG all this mushy mushy shit is gonna make me cry!! So much homosexuality it's giving me a boner!!!!! Hahah jk jk it's good to see people from all walks of life becoming tight friends. That's why this forum is the shit

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Dam bro, thanks for the kind words ! nothing but the most respect for you and always wish the very best in all your endeavors at all times.. this list looks like the dam ALL STAR line up for sure

OMG all this mushy mushy shit is gonna make me cry!! So much homosexuality it's giving me a boner!!!!! Hahah jk jk it's good to see people from all walks of life becoming tight friends. That's why this forum is the shit

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
dont be upset just because you have not been here long enough to be mentioned... soon enough, you can join in on the "fun" LMFAO... thats what its all about here brother... being this tight knit and thats what separates us from everywhere else..

Well hell The 44 Gemelli it is lol, just kidding lol. Funny thing is you and I are both acquired tastes to some... but we never asked to be liked by everyone nor want to be. Although I do have a winning smile nobody gets to see lmao. As I said before bro, you managed to inspire me to do things and venture forth into endeavors I never imagined simply by watching you do your grind.
i completely agree brother and to know i have had that effect you, honestly, makes my day!

Top Bottom