napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test question

Hello gang !! I'm currently on t400
I feel like I am retaining more water than other cycles when I have used test E
What is the best test to use if leaning out was the goal . Also taking 5 iu a day hgh and going to start Primobolan soon.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesnt matter what mg/ml test u use. In the end its about how much test per week ur using. T400 only means u have to use less per pin but in exchange you have more pip. Leaning out is about calories. You have to burn more than u take in. To give better advice we need stats, cycle exp, age, etc

As joonp stated the only way to lean out is going to be based on your diet and the level of high intense training or working with cardio more. As far as water retention goes - Test and GH will make me retain some fluid especially since I'm so lean it can come on quick. I try to dial in my proper dosage of Test based on my goals and also using Aromasin helps to dry me out some. Throwing Provirion into the mix will also keep you dryer.

Hello gang !! I'm currently on t400
I feel like I am retaining more water than other cycles when I have used test E
What is the best test to use if leaning out was the goal . Also taking 5 iu a day hgh and going to start Primobolan soon.
Thanks

How much test per week are you running? If it's more than normal then you will retain more water. Also make sure your AI dose is adequate. Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD is what I recommend. I also wouldn't trust those high concentrated test blends myself.

It doesn't matter what test you use to cut. You still need to control estrogen the same with all of them.

At that dose you will see water retention. What AI are you using and at what dose? Thats the next factor here.
Also one man's "eating clean" is different than another's.

Well if you are not using anything right now that is you're issue right there.

Aromasin is what you want. And usually 12.5 ed will suffice for what you are doing.

Pure essence carries it now. pretty decent price on it too. I get mine from there and roids24

I'm into powerlifting I eat clean I'm at 15% body fat
T400 dose 700 mgs a week

That is high test, so yes you will have water. Iwould not bother with primo cause you will be wasting it. Primo should be part of the cycle from the start and then run it up to20 weeks. You also need primo at about 800mg min. If you are looking to cut, then knock your test back to 400 and start winny.

of course your holding water at that dose bro... there's no need whatsoever to be dosing test that high... not at all... get aromasin asap and i would actually run it closer to 12.5 mg EVERY DAY for the next two weeks until you get your estrogen under control and then scale down to every other day... here's a link to the aromasin at PE Research http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/liquid-aroma-2/

also, keep in mind that hgh can cause water retention if your intake of sodium/potassium is off... you need to make sure you are taking in adequate amounts of potassium or this will also cause a problem... stop dosing your test so high.. its completely unnecessary and your seeing what happens when you do...

You ABSOLUTELY need to be running an aromatose inhibitor anytime you are running testosterone or any other aromatizing compound brother. Otherwise you open yourself up to a lot of water retention and estrogen side effects up to and including gyno

I'm into powerlifting I eat clean I'm at 15% body fat
T400 dose 700 mgs a week

yeah at 700mg you are going to want Aromasin definitely..

and like dylan mentioned, watch your diet intake. particularly your sodium/potassium ratios.

Top Bottom