napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on Generic HGH Dosing

radkn

Hi, I order a kit of 150 IU Generic HGH but I didn't get any instructions on how to use it or mix it. The kit came with 6 vials with the HGH Powder and I also ordered a 2 packs of BAC Water 20 ML from amino asylum.

How much BAC Water do I need for each Vial in the 150 IU Generic HGH Kit?

however much the vial of hgh is. whatever you add in with bac water and if you draw half of that it will be the half of the total vial. then half of that much will be 25% and so on
I have found that doing it that way is a simplest way to reconstitute your peptides

bros post up some pictures of what you have in front of you

You're not going to get instructions on how to mix it you have to do it on your own

I would put in 5 milliliters carefully into the vial and then half of that would be half of the amount that you should inject

hold on a second... you ordered hgh from a research chemical site? no, you did not.. thats not real hgh at all and this company likely is going down.. they cannot do things like that and i have no clue what kind of info they may be gathering or doing but a research chemical site certainly cannot sell hgh

This is extremely concerning as Dylan pointed out, you cannot order HGH from a regular research chemical website!

Hi, I order a kit of 150 IU Generic HGH but I didn't get any instructions on how to use it or mix it. The kit came with 6 vials with the HGH Powder and I also ordered a 2 packs of BAC Water 20 ML from amino asylum.

How much BAC Water do I need for each Vial in the 150 IU Generic HGH Kit?
so there 25ius a bottle bro simple math

Hi everybody, sorry for not clarifying.
I bought the BAC Water from Amino Asylum, I did not buy the HGH from there. I bought it from a trusted vendor via email.
Also there are 10 Vials, not 6 (I made a mistake).
I'm still a bit a confused now on how much BAC water I should put into the vial since its 150 IU's in total, I'm assuming it is 15 IU's per vial so how much BAC water should I put in each vial if there are 15 IU's each?

Top Bottom