napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on Generic HGH Injecting

radkn

Hi, I previously made a thread but I didn't really clarify the details so here is an update:

I bought the BAC Water from Amino Asylum (about 20ML), and I purchased 150 IU Generic HGH from a trusted vendor via email.
There are 10 vials in the entire kit (I'm assuming that would mean 15 IU's per vial)
I'm still a bit a confused on how many milliliters of BAC water I should put into each vial that contains the powder, since it is 150 IU's in total (I think 15 IU's per vial).

i like to keep shit simple.

so if you put 1ML in each vial. that would mean that 1/2ML is 7.5IU.. 1/4ML is 3.75IU and so on. use the slin pin to measure and go from there

Hi, I previously made a thread but I didn't really clarify the details so here is an update:

I bought the BAC Water from Amino Asylum (about 20ML), and I purchased 150 IU Generic HGH from a trusted vendor via email.
There are 10 vials in the entire kit (I'm assuming that would mean 15 IU's per vial)
I'm still a bit a confused on how many milliliters of BAC water I should put into each vial that contains the powder, since it is 150 IU's in total (I think 15 IU's per vial).
So confused you guess this twice. And it's just maths

you need a slim pan those are going to have the markers on them for you to make the measurements with

just like your other thread you asked the same thing and you got the same answers

maybe try posting up pictures of what you got in front of you so we're on the same page

1 ml of BAC water added equals 15iu so math tells you each 0.1ml you inject is 1.5 iu

Top Bottom