napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Test ISO Pharma Lady

C

cbbram00

Currently running Pharma Lady's Platinum Biotech Test Isocaproate for TRT (cruise) @ 160mg / wk (80mg x 2) and I have to say it's the smoothest gear I've ever pinned. Currently pinning quads and I'm notoriously sensitive in this area and I usually expect to be sore for a couple days. Test ISO pinned with a 25g = ZERO PIP...

Which place is your favorite for glutes. I know people who shoot different spots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which place is your favorite for glutes. I know people who shoot different spots

The upper outer section... I'm currently giving my glutes a rest from my last blast.

with glutes you want to do upper outer. aka ventro gluteal.

if you inject other areas you have risk of hitting a vein/artery. always aspirate.

with glutes you want to do upper outer. aka ventro gluteal.

if you inject other areas you have risk of hitting a vein/artery. always aspirate.

Damn I meant to say quads since that's what we've been talking about.

Damn I meant to say quads since that's what we've been talking about.

Same... Upper outer... I actually used the Internet for information my first time... Lol

It took a few tries to find the sweet spot

I alternated for a while and then went to glutes only for the last month and a half. Now I'm not comfortable where I thought I used to pin quad lol. I'll just stick

oh for quads? yes like cb said, same as glutes, upper outer aka Vastus Lateralis. your Outer Sweep

anywhere you inject you want it to be very little veins/arteries. otherwise you could just stab wherever and hope not to strike a land mine.. there is always small stuff here and there but we are talking major arteries and stuff.

I ran some Iso before when I didn't know all that much. I was blasting test only but pinning once a week and only delts. 2cc's with no pip at all!

I ran some Iso before when I didn't know all that much. I was blasting test only but pinning once a week and only delts. 2cc's with no pip at all!
Yeah ISO is only 100mg/ml so 2cc's isn't much...

Top Bottom