napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work Lipids question

Yes that was my mistake by leaving it out. I had it in the back of my mind. I apologize for that. I'm really looking forward to what Drb has to say now that I remembered to throw that out there. Because I still don't see how true deca could alter test levels like that.

I'll make sure I'm more organized in my initials posts from now on. Apologies again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh no problem at all brother. I suppose anything is possible on the blood work. For instance, Tren I know causes a false positive for high estrogen. It will make your levels appear to be ridiculously through the roof, despite being in normal range

Oh no problem at all brother. I suppose anything is possible on the blood work. For instance, Tren I know causes a false positive for high estrogen. It will make your levels appear to be ridiculously through the roof, despite being in normal range

That's crazy. I guess I'm going to have to just speak with the doc and try to talk my way through it.

Yes that was my mistake by leaving it out. I had it in the back of my mind. I apologize for that. I'm really looking forward to what Drb has to say now that I remembered to throw that out there. Because I still don't see how true deca could alter test levels like that.

I'll make sure I'm more organized in my initials posts from now on. Apologies again.

well at least we have an answer.As far as stopping your cycle,then only reason would be if the doc freaks and wants another blood draw. If he knows what he is doing he is going to be freaked.

well at least we have an answer.As far as stopping your cycle,then only reason would be if the doc freaks and wants another blood draw. If he knows what he is doing he is going to be freaked.

You're practically the second best expert we have of deca. Is that something that could spike test like that? Or should I be worried it's not deca. Well this sucks. And I guess I better stop everything now and revert back to TRT dose. I speak with the doc Tuesday. How long should I try to drag out taking bloods if they are required? I can stall a few weeks I'm sure if needed.

You're practically the second best expert we have of deca. Is that something that could spike test like that? Or should I be worried it's not deca. Well this sucks. And I guess I better stop everything now and revert back to TRT dose. I speak with the doc Tuesday. How long should I try to drag out taking bloods if they are required? I can stall a few weeks I'm sure if needed.

If you have to do another blood draw, I would stop the Deca and try to at least go 4 weeks before the test because of the decaonate ester

If you have to do another blood draw, I would stop the Deca and try to at least go 4 weeks before the test because of the decaonate ester

Thanks bros. I will update once I speak wth the doc

Did you do your bloods right after the injection?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No I did them 9 days after my last injection. I was supposed to do it 7 days after but it extended to 9. From a Friday, skip Monday, and then on the following Monday.
I had done three deca injections of 300mg once per week before that to help build it up so when I started my full blast.

Top Bottom