napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-140... MY BEST VIDEO YET... The one you have been waiting for...

He's got dem Dwight Howard's.. No wonder he likes to pin them delts

LOLLL thats exactly right! me and prestigealaska were talking about that today and wondering about that but im telling you, for some reason, and part of that is my dads genetics and part is the massive amount of time i have put into implementing exercises on them you just dont see, so i dont attribute it to the sight pinning but i know some definitely have that theory...

Ultra Recomp Stack is looks perfect 12 weeks will be my 2nd stack by the time I use it.. I kinda did a impulse buy before looking into stacks more, I have lgd and mk on the way going to make that my 1st cycle then have a little break then hit it after my holidays !

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

thats a bad ass stack bro... i know because i created it!!! LOL you will love it!

Just got done watching the Video, Dylan....and wow! I'm impressed with this awesome video and the Capabilities of RAD-140 both!

The intro was just sick as fuck.....like something from the matrix. I love it! The look of these videos are incredible man. I'm really impressed with them.

As for the RAD-140, this sounds really remarkable to say the least. It has sparked my interest in a number of ways. As you know, I'm a big advocate for testosterone, so anything that gives testosterone like effects or mimics it, is game for me. I could see this being something I add in once I go into cruise after a blast, to co lines my TRT and capitalize on my body acting as if it's on a higher dose of test. As you said, I wouldn't replace my TRT, but it would stack with it extremely well! I also love the fact that it inhibits test from having impact on the prostate. Even more reason to run this.

Thank you for the awesome video, and I can't wait to run this soon, my man!

im really glad you liked the video brother... i had a feeling you would... you are going to love RAD even more though... there is SO MUCH possibility here that its insane... i am going to implement it with trt as well... when you run it, its 20 mg per day to really hit the sweet spot... some run it up to 30 as well but you can roll with 20 for now..

dude yeah, the intro is sick i could literally watch that for an hour it was so beast lol..

and are you sure you aint wearing football pads under that shirt? lol...but seriously dude i saw a couple vids on your youtube that you put up, some of them had a few shoulder exercises. i dont know if you saw my thread about the idea of training vids, but it would be one bodypart to a person, you'd have to do a complete, in depth Shoulder vid man, give us all your Secrets, gotta have my pops, SHOULDER pops that is

yes at some point i will do it but i just don't have any sort of time for that now... not even close but trust me, when i do, i will definitely get these up because i know shoulders for one are something people have a hard time with and i have so many movements there that i know it will be a big help

im really glad that everyone is liking the video and getting a chance to see how wonderful the possibilities are with all the new SARMS... enhancements and changes are on the horizon... there are always people working to make things better for everyone and this is all coming to light now and the possibilities are endless here...

yes at some point i will do it but i just don't have any sort of time for that now... not even close but trust me, when i do, i will definitely get these up because i know shoulders for one are something people have a hard time with and i have so many movements there that i know it will be a big help

yeah man no doubt i know you are busy, whenever you get time man

I wonder how this would be as part of a pct

I'm assuming due to the high anabolic nature of this compound, that it's also one of the more suppressive sarms, which would make it not acceptable for PCT just like LGD and S4

I'm assuming due to the high anabolic nature of this compound, that it's also one of the more suppressive sarms, which would make it not acceptable for PCT just like LGD and S4

that part is unclear to me as well, because if this is a good alternative to test or good stacked with TRT, it is said to not be suppressive but in fact increase your Test levels. this sarm in particular seems different then LGD, Osta, and S4. maybe Dylan can clear the confusion up?

that part is unclear to me as well, because if this is a good alternative to test or good stacked with TRT, it is said to not be suppressive but in fact increase your Test levels. this sarm in particular seems different then LGD, Osta, and S4. maybe Dylan can clear the confusion up?

It would be nice to know its facts on suppression, but I can't see it not causing some sort of suppression Due to its very high anabolic to androgenic ratio

It would be nice to know its facts on suppression, but I can't see it not causing some sort of suppression Due to its very high anabolic to androgenic ratio

I agree.. I was just thinking about that this morning. Have to have Dylan chime in.

RAD is not showing any suppression as of yet but i would be hesitant to run it in pct until more bloodwork is shown... hopefully the upcoming logs will provide a clearer answer to this with bloodwork being done

RAD is not showing any suppression as of yet but i would be hesitant to run it in pct until more bloodwork is shown... hopefully the upcoming logs will provide a clearer answer to this with bloodwork being done

Yes, I agree completely. I would really like to see post cycle blood work from RAD. That will be the tell tale sign of how suppressive it is, if it even is at all

I will run blood work when I wrap up my log. So I have this covered for us.

Top Bottom