napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad-140

Caveman277

Has any females taken Rad-140 and what results did you see? My wife has done 3 sarm cycles and they have all been ostarine stacked with cardarine. She has had very low sides from these stacks. She is wanting to try a stronger sarm and Rad-140 is the one she wants to try.

if she runs it i would start at 2.5 mg per day and then possibly bump to 5 mg per day but i would not go any higher than that.. women do not commonly use it and its definitely one to be careful with as a female.. you wont see it recommended by me in any female cycle layouts i recommend.. its not the most ideal for females, they dont tend to do well with it side effect wise..

if she runs it i would start at 2.5 mg per day and then possibly bump to 5 mg per day but i would not go any higher than that.. women do not commonly use it and its definitely one to be careful with as a female.. you wont see it recommended by me in any female cycle layouts i recommend.. its not the most ideal for females, they dont tend to do well with it side effect wise..
Would S-4 or LGD be better options or should she try some Anavar?

Would S-4 or LGD be better options or should she try some Anavar?
s4 definitely is a great option and lgd would be a good upgrade in terms of being stronger.. i am not a fan of steroid use for women and have always made that position pretty clear... with lgd, keep it at 5 mg but s4 can be ran just like men do

Has any females taken Rad-140 and what results did you see? My wife has done 3 sarm cycles and they have all been ostarine stacked with cardarine. She has had very low sides from these stacks. She is wanting to try a stronger sarm and Rad-140 is the one she wants to try.
How come she isn't here asking?

s4 definitely is a great option and lgd would be a good upgrade in terms of being stronger.. i am not a fan of steroid use for women and have always made that position pretty clear... with lgd, keep it at 5 mg but s4 can be ran just like men do
Dylan, thanks again for the help. Could S-4 and LGD be stacked together? What dose of S-4 would be good for a Female?

Top Bottom