napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The CRAZIEST cycle...

Coke,Crystal Meth, MDMA, OC, Norcos,Morhpine,Alcohol, Marijuana for years.. Throw in some shrooms and acid from time to time. Top it off with some Test,Tren,Drol & GH and Test,Tren,Dbol & GH cycles. Results could have been better,but still made gains tho

Fuuuuuuuck some of those things make you go catabolic duude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

test 350
tren 700
mast 500
winny 350

the cycle on those doses wasn't for very long though but thats the most ive ever ran and I was doing coke on the weekends during my prep on this cycle.... things got crazy. You'd be surprised how many bodybuilders do coke when cutting for shows.

I must be missing something with the coke think. Hell even some fighters do it, i guess to cut weight. I would think that cause more harm then good.

Well he is nearly 67 years old and has spent a lifetime studying aas. He has done 56 cycles so far. He did respond to your post in the main forum, when you stated that you were depressed, and had been drinking. Other than that he comes and goes.

56 runs is a beast ! this is awesome in itself

WHO the fuck is DRB??? I keep seeing people talking about him.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Well legend says he came about from an experiment. Back when they were into studying deca. Some scientists had deca in a dish and one of them dropped part of their tuna sandwich, which landed in the dish. Instantly it began to react, basically absorbing each other.
Each day they gave it a mixture of deca and tuna and watched as it grew slowly it took on the shape of a fetus. Once he was big enough, his bottles were filled with a blend of deca and tuna.
And well now we have Drb. In a sense, he is the pure essence of deca. I'm pretty sure they bottle his urine as 100% deca. No need to suspend it in oil or anything. But good luck paying for those.

Well he is nearly 67 years old and has spent a lifetime studying aas. He has done 56 cycles so far. He did respond to your post in the main forum, when you stated that you were depressed, and had been drinking. Other than that he comes and goes.

^there ya go Jack. Here is our "Yoda" of AR!! LOL

Top Bottom