napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

International Order

Buddhabuilder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I'm getting an "Inbound into customs" message on a tracking number for over a week.

Anyone with experience share some insight?

I'm getting an "Inbound into customs" message on a tracking number for over a week.

I wouldn't think much of it myself if you ordered from a reliable source. Those international orders take time when going through customs

This happens for many international orders and part of the process. Especially if orders are stemming from china or India, but can occur with many other international locations. Odds are very high in your favor that it will ship through.

It depends on where it is. I know people have claimed it took forever to get through customs in Chicago or NY, but in San Fran it took less than a day. I wouldn't worry too much, brother.

Thats probly not good. If its been a week then its probly seized. Nothingg will happen to you i get stuff seized all the time. You just get this multi page letter saying that this product was seized if its not your disregard this letter if it is then come down to the customs office to claim (aka get arrested). Lol. Just do nothing and it wont even be a thing but contact whoever sent you said good to see if they can reship it

PHURIOUS

It depends on where it is. I know people have claimed it took forever to get through customs in Chicago or NY, but in San Fran it took less than a day. I wouldn't worry too much, brother.

This.... It depends greatly on the customs department it flows through. In my experience you are fine. I have had this happen as well from a Moldova source. I would give it a few more days before you freak out. You will not see notification if it is seized.

Il tell you what I would do... I would call usps and ask about what the tracking terms mean and the process behind it and how long it typically takes. I would also ask about what the process for a seized package looks like. Dont identify yourself or the package obviously just make a general inquiry.

Im sure you are fine though. Some times these things take a little while to clear.

Generally inbound into customs means the pack is in the process of reaching customs. but has not yet been passed though so who knows. Who is the carrier from he other side?

Thats probly not good. If its been a week then its probly seized. Nothingg will happen to you i get stuff seized all the time. You just get this multi page letter saying that this product was seized if its not your disregard this letter if it is then come down to the customs office to claim (aka get arrested). Lol. Just do nothing and it wont even be a thing but contact whoever sent you said good to see if they can reship it

PHURIOUS

yep... This is why i dont see how people are nervous of international shipments. Too many movies... if you are not shipping large powder orders you are fine.... Not even a big deal at all.

yep... This is why i dont see how people are nervous of international shipments. Too many movies... if you are not shipping large powder orders you are fine.... Not even a big deal at all.

Even if you are. And they seize it there is total deniability. U can say i didnt order that. And they cant prove u did

PHURIOUS

The only way they could is if you a retard and go oh ya thats mine can i come get it. Lol.

PHURIOUS

The only way they could is if you a retard and go oh ya thats mine can i come get it. Lol.

PHURIOUS

Hey i got a letter saying yall are holding some steroids for me.... big brick of powder too. Im here to pick that up. its for my horse at home

PHURIOUS

Basically, if your not in physical possession of the product in question either international or domestic, they have no way of going after you unless there going to get a court order and go through your email and finances which is very unlikely for ushally a cycle of gear. That's why they have these sting operations they need you to physically have the product with the box opened, thus you are in possession. Guess what there not going to do that with small fish. Hell even in the country I reside in right now, they send you a letter that your product is at customs and come down to claim it. Its best sometimes to let things lie.

I get packages from family overseas all the time and it always has an "inbound to customs" during tracking, nothing illegal at all usually foods and candys, always comes thru. Sometimes takes a while, and receiving this statement while tracking is completely normal. Nothing to worry about as long as everything is packaged correctly, not leaking or sounds broken. Ive also received plenty of illegal items in the same exact fashion, always made it through. But in the small chance that yours does not make it, they will only send you a CBP seizure letter. My in laws received this once when ordering fucken coffee, CBP sent a letter stating we had 30 days to claim it or some shit, and of course i would not recommend claiming anything if you know it is illegal to possess. Give it some time, there has been incidents where ive had a package that while tracking remained in the "inbound to customs" state and just arrived at my location. Sometimes USPS makes mistakes and do not scan before pushing through,but rare in my experience. But they are usually pretty good with keeping the tracking up to date

Hey i got a letter saying yall are holding some steroids for me.... big brick of powder too. Im here to pick that up. its for my horse at home

^hahaha ! fucken i would like to see the dumb ass that trys this, and i am sure there are some that have. CBP would probably look at them like this dumb mofo, arrest his ass now !

I have a pack that has been stuck for almost 4 weeks. Pharm Lady has been good to work with and said she will reship. She has been very helpful. But I still do not have my package yet. Hopefully soon.

Bought a watch from Russia 30 days ago. On day 28 it stated "inbound to customs". Two days later it now states "outbound from customs" . So just takes time to clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom