napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SuperDrol?

Personally I love superdrol. By far my favorite oral. I have ran it for 8 months straight before with very little sides. Everyone is different. My boy wasn't so lucky and got very sick. Just monitor how you feel on a daily basis and get your liver checked out if you can. It's worth a try I my opinion, as long as you are cautious

^ 8 months bro ?? wtf, lol... DAYM !!

I got ten years in. I'm getting over the short myself. But got ton left so... Lol

^lol, oh no doubt bro dont get me wrong. if i had it i would pin it for sure, its just not my first choice anymore. you know you could always send it this way, anytime friend.. haha

My bottles are hidden in old preworkout jugs... Hahaha. Do what you have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not lately, im into long esther the older i get. 14 years and 30+ cycles later needles get old really fast bro..

I hear ya bro. I've only been cycling 5 years, and already hate short esters. I pretty much only use long esters exclusively now

I hear ya bro. I've only been cycling 5 years, and already hate short esters. I pretty much only use long esters exclusively now

^ 5years is long enough to decide if pinning is your thing or not, didnt take me long at all to come to this conclusion myself. At the very beginning i thought it was fun and excited to pin, after time this became a chore and with all the scarring and added risk to each additional pin i grew weary of pinning all together. Now its only as necessity and i try as much as possible to pin 2x a week or less if i could. For me its no fun at all, but love them gains tho !

Buddy just came back from the UK with 5 bottles. Heard this crap is legendary, buy or pass? Also he got a product called Pro Mag from Dragon labs its a prohormone with a decent reputation, people trying to buy this like crazy. What you guys think

if you are looking for the oral with the best dry gains, the original bestdrol has to be the ticket.But the sides are harsh .

I would like to know if it was real cause that would make you like a chemotherapy patient long before 8 months lol

I felt ok towards the end but I guess my liver wasn't feeling to good. I got blood work for some other reason and they checked liver enzymes and they were through the roof. When these pro hormones came out no one really knew how bad they were so I didn't know what I was doing to my body. Needless to say I gained about 25 pounds of muscle and so much strength it wasn't funny. But from now on I'm not gonna go over 6 weeks of straight superdrol usage.

It as actually called m-drol made by the company cell. Guess it was a superdrol clone. Probably made it even more toxic.

Pro mag ? Lol I had that back in like 1999, does your buddy own a silver delorean cos that's the only way I would have thought u could get that stuff today.
As I recall it was pretty anaboic for what it was but the valley between options is so wide.
maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom