napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

a few questions

Roidrage718

First post here. Been reading and doing my research for a few weeks and am thinking about getting some sarms for pct and a bridge to next cycle. About to complete my first ever cycle of test cyp and var in 4 weeks And im loving the results even off a somewhat low dose of 200mg every 5 days and 50mg var ed.

will one bottle of each in the pct stack be enough or what do u guys recommend? Also, is it a drop on the tongue or what?

Finally, i wanted to pm a few sponsers for lists here but im unable. Any advice? I have clomid on hand but after reading here, im thinking about some additional pct help.

Thanks in advance guys. Im loving what i see here.

Roidrage718 said:
First post here. Been reading and doing my research for a few weeks and am thinking about getting some sarms for pct and a bridge to next cycle. About to complete my first ever cycle of test cyp and var in 4 weeks And im loving the results even off a somewhat low dose of 200mg every 5 days and 50mg var ed.

will one bottle of each in the pct stack be enough or what do u guys recommend? Also, is it a drop on the tongue or what?

Finally, i wanted to pm a few sponsers for lists here but im unable. Any advice? I have clomid on hand but after reading here, im thinking about some additional pct help.

how long have you been running TEST and Var? you should get your PCT ready beforehand next time to be prepared..

SARMS are just swallowed down, not dropped under tongue. as for pct protocol Dylan will help you with that. Thats his thing.

you can PM once you reach 3 posts i believe..

Roidrage718 said:

How long have u been on var? You need clomid and nolvadex for pct.

Roidrage718 said:

The PCT stack is enough to cover your PCT which is a bottle of each. Along with that you will also need Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin. Here is how everything should look for your PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 49/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

Sarms are taken directly into the mouth and swallowed. The dropper is marked to get accurate dosing.

Once your PCT is complete, you can start a sarms bridge, which would be something like this

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

As for sources, I will get you a list for Biotech labs.please check your PMs :)

Roidrage718 said:

hey bro... you NEVER drop sarms on your tongue or anything of the sort... you want to take them straight down the hatch... one bottle of gw and one mk will be enough for your pct... here is the proper pct to run after your cycle... followed by a sarms bridge upon completion of pct... you can send pm's once you have 3 posts on the forum as well...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

sarms super stack

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks fellas.

To clarify, I was told by my guy to begin low and I can always work my way up. Not the other way around. Plus, I was only able to get my hands on one bottle of cyp. He keeps telling me he is going to get another bottle for me so i can continue but i'm beginning to think that's b.s. at this point.

In total, I'm running it like this:

200mg every 5 days for a total of 50 days.

2 weeks off, then pct for a total of 64 days.

began the var after the 5th pin and plan to stop the day before pct begins.

The dude i got it from told me i wouldn't even need pct on such a low dosage/short cycle, but I was able to get some clomid from someone else for peace of mind. This dude is a monster, so I naively went with what he told me without taking all the proper precautions. The excitement got the best of me i guess, lol.

Whats the worst I can expect if I dont take all the other pct meds mentioned?

Oh, and no signs of gyno whatsoever--no sore or itchy nips and no bitch tits. Chest is solid and hard. Feeling better than ever.

Roidrage718 said:
Thanks fellas.

To clarify, I was told by my guy to begin low and I can always work my way up. Not the other way around. Plus, I was only able to get my hands on one bottle of cyp. He keeps telling me he is going to get another bottle for me so i can continue but i'm beginning to think that's b.s. at this point.

The dude i got it from told me i wouldn't even need pct on such a low dosage/short cycle, but I was able to get some clomid from someone else for peace of mind. This dude is a monster, so I naively went with what he told me without taking all the proper precautions. The excitement got the best of me i guess, lol.

Oh, and no signs of gyno whatsoever--no sore or itchy nips and no bitch tits. Chest is solid and hard. Feeling better than ever.

50 days is only about 7 weeks. I would run the TEST longer then that, like 12 weeks. it really takes 2-4 weeks to even start kicking in..im assuming you are taking test Cypionate? you can inject once a week and you will be fine...

12 weeks was the original plan but like i said, I've been getting the run around. Hopefully hes able to come thru.

Def gonna explore some other avenues though, if not this time, for the next one, which i plan to start right after the new year.

Roidrage718 said:
12 weeks was the original plan but like i said, I've been getting the run around. Hopefully hes able to come thru.

Def gonna explore some other avenues though, if not this time, for the next one, which i plan to start right after the new year.

Alright dude..I would suggest getting everything prepared Beforehand and not relying on some dude from the gym or wherever - you cant trust people man, you have to do stuff yourself and do it RIGHT.

Roidrage718 said:
Thanks fellas.

I wouldn't trust a word that guy says to you. You absolutely need a PCT after running that cycle. You will be shutdown. My best advice to you would be to do this cycle properly or don't do it at all. You don't ever want to half ass anything regarding a steroids cycle. Your cycle length is too short, and needs to be 10 weeks minimum. Your PCT needs to be adequate and extensive, like what I posted. If you can't run proper PCT, don't run the cycle. It's really as simple as that.

With this day in age, there's absolutely no need to get steroids on the street or from some guy you know at the gym. We have plenty of great sources HERE that can get you anything you need.

Roidrage718 said:
Thanks fellas.

Your advisor is not correct on a few issues. So you have been doing test for 7 weeks. I would get some more test NOW or your whole cycle is useless. You need 5 more weeks of test. You dont have to worry about getting gear from your bud. Someone here can get everything you need within a week. Your oct, pct, gear, sarms are all here bud!

Re: RE: a few questions

Roidrage718 said:

A few rules.

1. You never skip pct
2. You NEVER start a cycle without having everything. There is no exception to this and no acceptable excuse, ever.
3. You never run a long ester test for 50 days.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

this has disaster written all over it... everything is not only poorly planned but its so incomplete etc... you have so many options if you need anything else but DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT run this as you have written it out because nothing good is going to come from it whatsoever... you have to plan these things out, get everything you need before hand and have the layout done RIGHT and SAFE and this is far from that... Im only telling you this to prevent you from causing yourself A LOT of avoidable problems that you are definitely going to encounter by doing this as is...

Re: RE: a few questions

ibleedoranbla said:
Roidrage718 said:

A few rules.

1. You never skip pct
2. You NEVER start a cycle without having everything. There is no exception to this and no acceptable excuse, ever.
3. You never run a long ester test for 50 days.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Bleed and DG-two very good posts. I almost want to say this is just common sense, but I guess not

Sorry guys I was away from the net for the weekend.

First off I appreciate everyone's input, but I don't want to seem as if I went into this clueless and totally uninformed. I'd never put something foreign into my body without researching what can/will happen and feeling comfortable enough to proceed. Also, please keep in mind that what I say here is not meant to offend anyone.

There is so much conflicting info all over the place, and it's well known that everyone reacts differently and has different symptoms/levels of shutdown, etc. On a side note, everyone also talks shit about the next man's opinion on a bunch of other boards, lol, so I went mainly with the opinion of someone that I have a personal friendship with.

This is also why I decided to run a short, low dose first cycle for the main purposes of cutting and faster recovery time. I figured that it would be safer than going too hard too soon. Before I started I remember reading all over the net that 500mg weekly is a standard first cycle test dosage, meanwhile I personally know others with very similar stats to my own that have gotten great results off lower amounts of test. Also anavar, while highly effective, is the least liver toxic compared to similar alternatives.

Next time, I'll likely be running a 12-16 week bulking cycle with higher doses and will have on-cycle support and a stronger pct ready to go. I'm also going to be switching to a shorter ester test midway through.

There is also a hell of a lot of different pct protocols and opinions on the safeness/long-term effects/benefits of sarms. I knew the clomid was available before anything and got it right away.There is also aromasin close by if necessary btw.

Again, this is not meant to offend anyone, just to justify my position and choices to proceed how/when I did.

Top Bottom