napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SuperDrol?

Re: RE: Re: SuperDrol?

DylanGemelli said:
jolter604 said:
DylanGemelli said:
This is FOR ME but i know you could not pay me to run superdrol again... that's how horrible it is for me... you are lucky to just make it through 4 weeks of use... i have never been so miserable before as i was taking superdrol... strength and size, its unreal but for the cost, no way... its hard to run a cycle when you just want to stay in bed and are feeling miserable day and night... its so damn toxic, suppressive and just UHHHHH... the only way i would use pro hormones is if there was no other option available whatsoever and then i would be hesitant... stick with aas and sarms bro
That makes me want to run it even more, Just because I have no sides with tren. I think I could handle the sides or even like them. Haaaaa:oops:

Will work for tren

if you can handle the sides, 1. your a fucking lucky man 2. ABSOLUTELY then run it because what you can obtain is huge but i must warn you, its VERY rare to have someone who can handle them but if you can, by all means run it 3. MAKE SURE you get PLENTY OF WATER AND CARBS WITH IT 4. MAKE SURE you have a very strong PCT with it as well...

Maybe try a Sdrol and Test run first to see how your body can handle Sdrol. Then if that works out for you, try the following cycle Sdrol and Tren. Thats a serious combo there tho. I personally do not like to run tren without a solid test running along side, but that would be up to your own preference i just wouldnt recommend Tren without it

21infantry said:
DylanGemelli said:
Angelo said:
as far as the pro-hormones me personally, i am going to wait for pure essence to drop their version of MK677 and run with that. which i am waiting for anxiously i might add...

I definitely like that plan bro... you will definitely feel A LOT better with that combo and you will get so many benefits with 677... very wise choice

Heard that MK677 is like hgh, nor really sure what to make of it.
Somewhat. It promotes more natural GH release, compared to exogenous GH

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
jolter604 said:
DylanGemelli said:
This is FOR ME but i know you could not pay me to run superdrol again... that's how horrible it is for me... you are lucky to just make it through 4 weeks of use... i have never been so miserable before as i was taking superdrol... strength and size, its unreal but for the cost, no way... its hard to run a cycle when you just want to stay in bed and are feeling miserable day and night... its so damn toxic, suppressive and just UHHHHH... the only way i would use pro hormones is if there was no other option available whatsoever and then i would be hesitant... stick with aas and sarms bro
That makes me want to run it even more, Just because I have no sides with tren. I think I could handle the sides or even like them. Haaaaa:oops:

Will work for tren

if you can handle the sides, 1. your a fucking lucky man 2. ABSOLUTELY then run it because what you can obtain is huge but i must warn you, its VERY rare to have someone who can handle them but if you can, by all means run it 3. MAKE SURE you get PLENTY OF WATER AND CARBS WITH IT 4. MAKE SURE you have a very strong PCT with it as well...

Maybe try a Sdrol and Test run first to see how your body can handle Sdrol. Then if that works out for you, try the following cycle Sdrol and Tren. Thats a serious combo there tho. I personally do not like to run tren without a solid test running along side, but that would be up to your own preference i just wouldnt recommend Tren without it

test is an absolute MUST with superdrol... i would not attempto to run it without it... that would be such a horrible mistake... very good advice on the test with it but im not so sure about tren with superdrol... i would probably never recommend that combo... even under extreme circumstances i would not go with that one...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: SuperDrol?

Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
jolter604 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Will work for tren

I know paxton and geneza have it but I was told brawn SD from Anabolicadiction was legit

Will work for tren

DylanGemelli said:
Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
jolter604 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Will work for tren

test is an absolute MUST with superdrol... i would not attempto to run it without it... that would be such a horrible mistake... very good advice on the test with it but im not so sure about tren with superdrol... i would probably never recommend that combo... even under extreme circumstances i would not go with that one...
I would not run anything without test

Will work for tren

DylanGemelli said:
Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
jolter604 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Will work for tren

^I definitely agree %100, there are so many healthier ways to reach the same goals without having to run 2 of the harshest compounds on the planet. Oooph,i just got the shivers even thinking about it.. :shock:

Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
jolter604 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Will work for tren

^I definitely agree %100, there are so many healthier ways to reach the same goals without having to run 2 of the harshest compounds on the planet. Oooph,i just got the shivers even thinking about it.. :shock:
Man luckily i don't have crazy sides from tren. I have ran it with low test and higher test and Love it both ways. Preferring higher test. But I will run the SD without it then add it after a week or two.

Will work for tren

Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
jolter604 said:
[quote="DylanGemelli":12yd74ed]This is FOR ME but i know you could not pay me to run superdrol again... that's how horrible it is for me... you are lucky to just make it through 4 weeks of use... i have never been so miserable before as i was taking superdrol... strength and size, its unreal but for the cost, no way... its hard to run a cycle when you just want to stay in bed and are feeling miserable day and night... its so damn toxic, suppressive and just UHHHHH... the only way i would use pro hormones is if there was no other option available whatsoever and then i would be hesitant... stick with aas and sarms bro

Will work for tren

^I definitely agree %100, there are so many healthier ways to reach the same goals without having to run 2 of the harshest compounds on the planet. Oooph,i just got the shivers even thinking about it.. :shock:[/quote:12yd74ed]

that makes two of us bro! gains would be insane but so would you!! LOLL

jolter604 said:
Found one

Will work for tren
Lmao you just gave me a great money making idea. Here in Austin I can stand on a corner in my underwear and make a fortune with that sign [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: SuperDrol?

JackSteel said:
jolter604 said:
Found one

Will work for tren
Lmao you just gave me a great money making idea. Here in Austin I can stand on a corner in my underwear and make a fortune with that sign [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Que

Will work for tren

a51b1ddfa4df9b6215fcb4945560bd19.jpg

That's my normal avy

Will work for tren

d6577fe5470d062d99151493a0fb1803.jpg

I got some, not running it for a while though.

Personally I love superdrol. By far my favorite oral. I have ran it for 8 months straight before with very little sides. Everyone is different. My boy wasn't so lucky and got very sick. Just monitor how you feel on a daily basis and get your liver checked out if you can. It's worth a try I my opinion, as long as you are cautious

Top Bottom