napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

super beginner

baabery

Hey Dyaln I am a super beginner and was wondering what i should start out with after i ran across your channel. I am about 6’2” 145 lbs and I am trying to put on as much mass as I can the most healthy way. Also I don’t want to do multiple long cycles... but if that isn’t possible I would like to know. Really just need your expertise to decide what I want to try.

Hey Dyaln I am a super beginner and was wondering what i should start out with after i ran across your channel. I am about 6’2” 145 lbs and I am trying to put on as much mass as I can the most healthy way. Also I don’t want to do multiple long cycles... but if that isn’t possible I would like to know. Really just need your expertise to decide what I want to try.

Man if you can’t gain at all above 145 especially at 6”2 your diet is struggling severely. AAS will not do a single thing for you if your not eating properly.

bro, seriously, 145 lbs??? NO FUCKING CHANCE ON THE PLANET EARTH i would EVER recommend steroids to you... you are literally 45-50 lbs underweight... thats NOT even close to being able to use steroids... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 45-50 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

The ONLY thing you should be worried about is your diet or lack there of bro

Please post your diet and macros so we can help you out.

Right now you are severely undersized, and a long long way from having a sufficient base built for steroid use. What you need is the proper diet and training regiment

the only thing you need to further post is your diet because it is way past clear that you have serious issues or holes in your diet

Keep in mind bro, no one here is trying to shit on you for being undersized, we're just looking out for you. Definitely listen to the advice... your body would NOT handle ANY kind of cycle until you put on some major size... just get your diet in check brother

Top Bottom