napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st SARMs/Peptide Cycle Advice (Obesity)(ADF)

MoreMassMoreA**

I just created my account for this forum, though i've been reading through the threads and binge watching Dylan's YT channel.

I am a pretty big boi...about 320-330lbs @ 6'0" currently (highest 365lbs) , used to play football so I felt I needed the mass. I graduated HS 2 years ago (19 turning 20) and have decided to embark on a weight loss journey about 3-4 months ago. Though I am going pretty steady, I want to "kick things up a notch"...

I don't really consume carbs, and as of 1.5 months ago I have been ADF (alternate day fasting) as much as my schedule allows (ideally 36 hours for the multitude of benefits). I've compiled a list of compounds that could potentially help to expedite said journey, i'm tired of being a high calorie human.

List is as follows:
- Semaglutide (Probably the most important of this stack, hoping to do this no matter what)
- CJC1295 Ipamorelin (I know that ADF helps to raise GH levels, was hoping to help it's release along with muscle retention)
- Cardarine (Started boxing again for cardio, though I enjoy it, my weight puts a strain on my cardiovascular system which I want to ameliorate)

Other potential compounds (not necessarily for this cycle but potential future cycle(s)): S-4, Ostarine, AOD9604

My main question(s) are: Is this a well thought out stack? Is it too much taking these compounds together? How will my ADF affect these compound & vice versa? What are your recommendations for additions or exclusions from this stack? How effective can all this be when put together?

Apologies for a long winded thread, trying to give as much background as possible, will be getting bloodwork done my next paycheck (31st)

Appreciate the advice.

Not 100% on the semaglutide, but here is a video of @DylanGemelli laying out the best SARMs/Peptide cut stack. Great video to watch with a ton of good info. I’m sure he’ll chime in and give you a great layout. He’s a mastermind.

Not 100% on the semaglutide, but here is a video of @DylanGemelli laying out the best SARMs/Peptide cut stack. Great video to watch with a ton of good info. I’m sure he’ll chime in and give you a great layout. He’s a mastermind.

Thx for the vid recommendation, I don't know if this stack is for people who are already lean but I think i'll add the AOD depending on what D says

Thx for the vid recommendation, I don't know if this stack is for people who are already lean but I think i'll add the AOD depending on what D says
Here is the full layout for the stack from the video.. that is definitely for people needing to lose the weight bro... you can add semaglutide to it but id probably drop a few just to not over do it...

SARMS AND PEPTIDES CUTTING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.
1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minutes
1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed
1-12 Tesofensine .25 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to .5 mg per day dosed once a day

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

id say you could drop the acp105 and hgh fragment and add semglutide here... umbrella just added semaglutide to the site as well...

Here is the full layout for the stack from the video.. that is definitely for people needing to lose the weight bro... you can add semaglutide to it but id probably drop a few just to not over do it...

SARMS AND PEPTIDES CUTTING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.
1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minutes
1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed
1-12 Tesofensine .25 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to .5 mg per day dosed once a day

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

id say you could drop the acp105 and hgh fragment and add semglutide here... umbrella just added semaglutide to the site as well...
Definitely gonna go for it once I get my BW done, thx man

Dylan has you completely covered with tremendous advice! I recommend Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale for the very best quality sarms and peptides you can find!

Top Bottom