napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer Shred/Recomp Cycle Log...

First Update...

My body just loves winstrol... I respond to winstrol better than nearly anything ive ran.. My strength has already gone up significantly and already i can see the hardening, veins etc... I wish i could run it year round LOL... obviously theres not much going on with test, mast and eq yet but i feel very energetic and strong, due to winstrol and obviously gw and s4... I have surgery the first week of august which will keep me down about 3 weeks but im going to add npp now shortly, at a moderate dose of 75-100 mg eod, just to help with muscle preservation... im also going to add mk2866 next week to build up and hopefully help with surgery healing.. i actually have two hernias being repaired but will be able to at least do cardio within a week... i just cant strain with weights and im okay to lift now but cosmetically, it doesnt look good to have a small bulge above your belly button... with my waist being so trim, it really stands out more so i just want to get it fixed and get it over with... i do know this, by this cycles end i am going to further shred all the weight i gained from my last cycle and also have added some more clean size... scale reads right at 205, and i have been extremely busy with many things so i have not eaten quite as much as i would like... i will post my diet soon but everything is dialed in as usual... i expect some extremely nice results from this as they have already begun for me...
Awesome to hear brother! I'm like you with the winstrol. I'm in the last 6 weeks of my cycle and jist added winny a week ago, and I can't believe what its,done already for leanness hardness, vascularity and strength. I love the stuff!

Glad everything is going so well already bro

Awesome to hear brother! I'm like you with the winstrol. I'm in the last 6 weeks of my cycle and jist added winny a week ago, and I can't believe what its,done already for leanness hardness, vascularity and strength. I love the stuff!

Glad everything is going so well already bro
absolutely brother... its literally at the top of my list! i always appreciate your support bro!

First Update...

My body just loves winstrol... I respond to winstrol better than nearly anything ive ran.. My strength has already gone up significantly and already i can see the hardening, veins etc... I wish i could run it year round LOL... obviously theres not much going on with test, mast and eq yet but i feel very energetic and strong, due to winstrol and obviously gw and s4... I have surgery the first week of august which will keep me down about 3 weeks but im going to add npp now
shortly, at a moderate dose of 75-100 mg eod, just to help with muscle preservation... im also going to add mk2866 next week to build up and hopefully help with surgery healing.. i actually have two hernias being repaired but will be able to at least do cardio within a week... i just cant strain with weights and im okay to lift now but cosmetically, it doesnt look good to have a small bulge above your belly button... with my waist being so trim, it really stands out more so i just want to get it fixed and get it over with... i do know this, by this cycles end i am going to further shred all the weight i gained from my last cycle and also have added some more clean size... scale reads right at 205, and i have been
extremely busy with many things so i have not eaten quite as much as i would like... i will post my diet soon but everything is dialed in as usual... i expect some extremely nice results from this as they have already begun for me...
Awesome to hear man , my hernia last month set me back 2 weeks, not even. Just needed to be careful in my movements. Yes the MK 2866, helped extremely in my healing. Glad to hear your spirits are up & positive minded.

Awesome to hear man , my hernia last month set me back 2 weeks, not even. Just needed to be careful in my movements. Yes the MK 2866, helped extremely in my healing. Glad to hear your spirits are up & positive minded.
i appreciate the support brother!

here are some updated pics..

25yx6ab.jpg

2hwz7eh.jpg

nx2hkl.jpg

You stay killing it bro! Always motivating yourself and others to push forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i appreciate it brother! im all over it and i dont just aim to better myself but to motivate and inspire others and to show that we are all capable of damn near anything!

Everything is going very well on cycle... I look and feel bigger and fuller yet more defined and way, way, way more muscle hardening... The only thing I regret is that I cannot run winstrol longer... If i was able to, it would be my favorite steroid... For some reason, my body just responds to it like nothing else... I cannot wait for eq to really kick as well as mast... GW is keeping my endurance extremely high and s4 and winstrol are really showing on the strength and aesthetic side... Weight is 205-206 but overall body composition is extremely pleasing and thats why im after... its not always the scale, its the appearance... It is definitely a success so far and I expect to only get better.... even with surgery approaching, I will still make this an extremely successful cycle...

Everything is going very well on cycle... I look and feel bigger and fuller yet more defined and way, way, way more muscle hardening... The only thing I regret is that I cannot run winstrol longer... If i was able to, it would be my favorite steroid... For some reason, my body just responds to it like nothing else... I cannot wait for eq to really kick as well as mast... GW is keeping my endurance extremely high and s4 and winstrol are really showing on the strength and aesthetic side... Weight is 205-206 but overall body composition is extremely pleasing and thats why im after... its not always the scale, its the appearance... It is definitely a success so far and I expect to only get better.... even with surgery approaching, I will still make this an extremely successful cycle...

Awesome to hear brother! I'm glad everything is going so well for you. I have no doubt you'll continue to just keep getting better and better throughout the rest of this cycle

Awesome to hear brother! I'm glad everything is going so well for you. I have no doubt you'll continue to just keep getting better and better throughout the rest of this cycle
thanks brother... you know, at this point, im going to keep them even lighter than this... probably just test winstrol and sarms or sometimes throw deca in etc... the more we run, and do, the more you see what your body REALLY responds to and there's just no need to keep adding to it with steroids because its too much on you.. with sarms, its easier to stack more for longer because of the lack of strain on your body...

As everyone knows, i have been out recovering from hernia surgery a little over 2.5 weeks... so generally one would expect a drop in size and definition... thats obvious, especially eating less than normal... however, and i realize i had some extra weight gain initially from IV fluids but im up nearly 6 pounds from the start of my cycle, the fluid has started to drop and somehow, someway, i think the progress definitely shows... here's an updated pic... I am actually able to start doing cardio Monday and am cleared to start lifting the following week... so i would say, even with this setback, this is a very very successful cycle... i have said may times that i respond to winstrol better than damn near anything and its showing... eq is starting to really kick for me now too so its all coming together...

Looking great brother! Your shoulders are popping as usual! For coming off of surgery 2.5 weeks ago you are in a good position to have amazing results by the end of this cycle!! Looking forward to seeing your progress brother!!

Great job bro! You're in amazing shape... I'm happy that you're recovering well and that you can start training again soon... I'm sure you really missed your cardio!

Definitely gained some size bro! It's VERY noticeable! Remember what I said when we spoke on the phone the other day....mark my words bro. This little layoff will benefit you big time and you'll see some really nice gains and progress. Your body will benefit from this new stimulus at a new level. I guarantee it bro!

Looking great brother! Your shoulders are popping as usual! For coming off of surgery 2.5 weeks ago you are in a good position to have amazing results by the end of this cycle!! Looking forward to seeing your progress brother!!
i really appreciate it brother... its very tough for me but i never want to be a hypocrite on what i would absolutely be firm on with someone else so im trying to set a good example (not to mention i hear my mom and wife bitching constantly at me so i dont want to hear it, LOL) but its healing beautifully... I really appreciate your support brother!

Great job bro! You're in amazing shape... I'm happy that you're recovering well and that you can start training again soon... I'm sure you really missed your cardio!
i cant even put into words how much i miss cardio... one more day... =) Thank you brother... Im feeling good about where im at and thats without doing anything so i am expecting some really nice things to come

Definitely gained some size bro! It's VERY noticeable! Remember what I said when we spoke on the phone the other day....mark my words bro. This little layoff will benefit you big time and you'll see some really nice gains and progress. Your body will benefit from this new stimulus at a new level. I guarantee it bro!
i completely agree and i think at least 2-3 times per year, im going to just take a week off after seeing how much it can benefit not just physically, but mentally... you were right and that was one of the few things that i was having a hard time with that you recommended but you were beyond right and i honestly really know that but its hard for me until i actually let myself do it and now i see how right you were brother... thank you for always being there for me

i really appreciate it brother... its very tough for me but i never want to be a hypocrite on what i would absolutely be firm on with someone else so im trying to set a good example (not to mention i hear my mom and wife bitching constantly at me so i dont want to hear it, LOL) but its healing beautifully... I really appreciate your support brother!
You practice what you preach brother and that is a trait that is hard to come by!! Mom is always right haha! Riding along with you brother!

You practice what you preach brother and that is a trait that is hard to come by!! Mom is always right haha! Riding along with you brother!
LOL ! maybe or maybe not but you should always let her think so... make life a lot easier, LOL... the older you get though, the more right you realize your parents are... thanks again brother!

i completely agree and i think at least 2-3 times per year, im going to just take a week off after seeing how much it can benefit not just physically, but mentally... you were right and that was one of the few things that i was having a hard time with that you recommended but you were beyond right and i honestly really know that but its hard for me until i actually let myself do it and now i see how right you were brother... thank you for always being there for me
Hell ya! You know I'll always be there brother!

Top Bottom