napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer Shred/Recomp Cycle Log...

I have had a great week being able to FINALLY do cardio and its been great... I did my normal hour on the elliptical monday and tuesday... i generally do 20 more minutes once i get to the gym on the stairclimber but im was just happy to do anything at this point... wednesday i went outside after cardio and did 10 sprints of 50 yards in less than 10 minutes... i went out to do it again yesterday but kind of tweaked my groin after a few but today i feel good again and should be fine with it... amazingly, im still up 4 lbs and the water weight from my iv's is nearly gone... its rather amazing to be honest.. here's an updated pic from yesterday... BACK TO THE WEIGHTS ON MONDAY and time to take this to another level...

You look great bro! It's pretty amazing that you're up 4lbs after everything you went through over the past weeks.. although in a way I'm happy you had some time to rest.. you deserved it... I can only imagine how stressful it is for you to train, answer all these questions, work on the forum, find time for your family etc...

You look great bro! It's pretty amazing that you're up 4lbs after everything you went through over the past weeks.. although in a way I'm happy you had some time to rest.. you deserved it... I can only imagine how stressful it is for you to train, answer all these questions, work on the forum, find time for your family etc...
i have my days brother but the rest was very much needed... im anxious but at the same time, i did enjoy it because i NEVER do it...

Your delts are looking "smashing" my friend. Traps are blowing up to. What's your weight these days? I've dropped a lot lately myself. Not in a good way

I bet you're like me bro. It took me about a month of starving myself and not lifting to start losing muscle mass recently. So I bet 2.5 weeks wont have much of an effect. Did you come off of test for the surgery?

I bet you're like me bro. It took me about a month of starving myself and not lifting to start losing muscle mass recently. So I bet 2.5 weeks wont have much of an effect. Did you come off of test for the surgery?
no, i wouldnt do that bro... ive been on my cycle the entire time... i still have water from all the iv fluid, thats easy for me to tell and its driving me fucking crazy but its slowly coming off...

Today was my second day back in the gym and my entire body feels like jello LOL... i am sore EVERYWHERE... the good news though is that i have not lost anywhere near the amount of strength i would have expected... obviously its slightly down but not much at all and should be right back where it was in just a few weeks...

monday was chest, back and triceps and today was shoulders and traps... 60 minutes of the elliptical like normal in the morning, 20 minutes of stairclimbing right before lifting and then i am now implementing jump ropes in between certain sets of lifts... right now i am doing 500 a day... sets of 50, 75, and 100... im NOT fucking around now... i'll be adding in sprints as well... i am very very very frustrated with holding a few pounds of water from surgery... immediately after surgery i gained nearly 7 lbs. from all the iv fluids used and being that the surgery was in the middle of my stomach, there is still some lingering water and my stomach is not 100% yet because clearly its still healing but it looks good in terms of no scars left and i can see the water slowly coming off... for me, mentally, its very very difficult but i also know that i did the right thing letting myself heal and in no time i will be better than i was before... im all over this, trust me... im extremely determined to make this a huge success...

no, i wouldnt do that bro... ive been on my cycle the entire time... i still have water from all the iv fluid, thats easy for me to tell and its driving me fucking crazy but its slowly coming off...

I didn't think you would. I figure they'd want you to though. Maybe not. Glad the fluid is going away bud!

Everything is going extremely well now.. Strength is not only back but pretty much more than it was before surgery... All the water weight is pretty much off and im still up five pounds from the start of the cycle... I have also started back with tennis 3 nights a week as well in classes and with one on one training so im fucking spent at night but it feels so good... I feel better than i have in quite some time... i will be honest, the more i think about it, the more i see, the more i experience, i am going to stop running cycles with more than test and one compound... ill use sarms with them but i can see i dont need these big cycles and im thinking about family and long term life quality in general... i just want to be more cautious with everything... i truly dont even want to be on trt.. i am the first to admit making a mistake several years ago doing it without needing it... very very stupid on my part and thats part of the reason i teach everyone to NOT do it unless its necessary but its something im highly considering as well... having kids and being safe is just more important to me... i can still have a very very strong physique.... if i do stay on it, it will be 100 mg per week and no more.. test and winstrol cycles are what i plan on keeping with or just test and primo... i dont want the sides, recovery etc... its not necessary at certain points after you have been through many... i love all of this, and will always be a huge part of it and the community but the bigger cycles are all but done for me... i love the way i feel right now and this is a more mild cycle... test, mast and eq with gw and s4 is pretty mild but i dont want to be on three steroids at once anymore... so i will be dialing it down after this one... progress is excellent and i feel great... diet is strong and my cardio is growing more and more each day... once my scar is fully healed, i'll have more pics to show but i still have some healing going on there...

Everything is going extremely well now.. Strength is not only back but pretty much more than it was before surgery... All the water weight is pretty much off and im still up five pounds from the start of the cycle... I have also started back with tennis 3 nights a week as well in classes and with one on one training so im fucking spent at night but it feels so good... I feel better than i have in quite some time... i will be honest, the more i think about it, the more i see, the more i experience, i am going to stop running cycles with more than test and one compound... ill use sarms with them but i can see i dont need these big cycles and im thinking about family and long term life quality in general... i just want to be more cautious with everything... i truly dont even want to be on trt.. i am the first to admit making a mistake several years ago doing it without needing it... very very stupid on my part and thats part of the reason i teach everyone to NOT do it unless its necessary but its something im highly considering as well... having kids and being safe is just more important to me... i can still have a very very strong physique.... if i do stay on it, it will be 100 mg per week and no more.. test and winstrol cycles are what i plan on keeping with or just test and primo... i dont want the sides, recovery etc... its not necessary at certain points after you have been through many... i love all of this, and will always be a huge part of it and the community but the bigger cycles are all but done for me... i love the way i feel right now and this is a more mild cycle... test, mast and eq with gw and s4 is pretty mild but i dont want to be on three steroids at once anymore... so i will be dialing it down after this one... progress is excellent and i feel great... diet is strong and my cardio is growing more and more each day... once my scar is fully healed, i'll have more pics to show but i still have some healing going on there...

I appreciate the honesty! Keep up the good work!!

Top Bottom