napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer Shred/Recomp Cycle Log...

Everything is going extremely well now.. Strength is not only back but pretty much more than it was before surgery... All the water weight is pretty much off and im still up five pounds from the start of the cycle... I have also started back with tennis 3 nights a week as well in classes and with one on one training so im fucking spent at night but it feels so good... I feel better than i have in quite some time... i will be honest, the more i think about it, the more i see, the more i experience, i am going to stop running cycles with more than test and one compound... ill use sarms with them but i can see i dont need these big cycles and im thinking about family and long term life quality in general... i just want to be more cautious with everything... i truly dont even want to be on trt.. i am the first to admit making a mistake several years ago doing it without needing it... very very stupid on my part and thats part of the reason i teach everyone to NOT do it unless its necessary but its something im highly considering as well... having kids and being safe is just more important to me... i can still have a very very strong physique.... if i do stay on it, it will be 100 mg per week and no more.. test and winstrol cycles are what i plan on keeping with or just test and primo... i dont want the sides, recovery etc... its not necessary at certain points after you have been through many... i love all of this, and will always be a huge part of it and the community but the bigger cycles are all but done for me... i love the way i feel right now and this is a more mild cycle... test, mast and eq with gw and s4 is pretty mild but i dont want to be on three steroids at once anymore... so i will be dialing it down after this one... progress is excellent and i feel great... diet is strong and my cardio is growing more and more each day... once my scar is fully healed, i'll have more pics to show but i still have some healing going on there...

I'm glad to hear all of this Dylan. I know how important it is to you to have a family, and I know you'd be an incredible father. You deserve that brother, and I pray that it all works out so you can experience how great fatherhood is and the joys of raising a family and all the memories it entails. Greatest thing in the world bro

Ivebeen doing a lot of thinking on these types of things myself, and I already have made some changes sticking to more mild compounds and staying off the harsh ones and just writing off orals pretty much all together. I try to cycle smarter now myself, and to be honest I'm probably only going to blast another 2 or 3 years and just be done with it....going with just TRT and sarms from there forward. I'm heading into my mid 40s, and I've nearly reached my goal on where I want to be with size. Im looking more towards health and longevity, and being too big can be a health detriment itself.

I'm glad to see you heading down this path. You've always been good about making safe and rational decisions when it comes to your health and safety....and I sincerely hope others also take a look at these types of things in their own lifestyle to make smart and healthy decisions as well.

I'm glad to hear all of this Dylan. I know how important it is to you to have a family, and I know you'd be an incredible father. You deserve that brother, and I pray that it all works out so you can experience how great fatherhood is and the joys of raising a family and all the memories it entails. Greatest thing in the world bro

Ivebeen doing a lot of thinking on these types of things myself, and I already have made some changes sticking to more mild compounds and staying off the harsh ones and just writing off orals pretty much all together. I try to cycle smarter now myself, and to be honest I'm probably only going to blast another 2 or 3 years and just be done with it....going with just TRT and sarms from there forward. I'm heading into my mid 40s, and I've nearly reached my goal on where I want to be with size. Im looking more towards health and longevity, and being too big can be a health detriment itself.

I'm glad to see you heading down this path. You've always been good about making safe and rational decisions when it comes to your health and safety....and I sincerely hope others also take a look at these types of things in their own lifestyle to make smart and healthy decisions as well.
thanks for always being so supportive brother... i just feel like ive almost been selfish to my wife although she would never complain whatsoever, i dont like the feeling and plus, we both really want to have a child so its important to me to do whatever it takes... your always right there for me when i need you and i cant thank you enough for your words and for being such a great friend...

thanks for always being so supportive brother... i just feel like ive almost been selfish to my wife although she would never complain whatsoever, i dont like the feeling and plus, we both really want to have a child so its important to me to do whatever it takes... your always right there for me when i need you and i cant thank you enough for your words and for being such a great friend...
Akways brother, and the feeling is mutual. Tjats what true friendship is about and you've always been there when I needed your support as well which means the world to me.

I understand completely about how things can become selfish in this lifestyle. It can happen to us all, but you know you have your priorities straight when you realize that there's a bigger picture and more important things in our lives than our own gains and successes. You have it all figured out bro, and you deserve every bit of happiness and enjoyment with your family that the future brings

Akways brother, and the feeling is mutual. Tjats what true friendship is about and you've always been there when I needed your support as well which means the world to me.

I understand completely about how things can become selfish in this lifestyle. It can happen to us all, but you know you have your priorities straight when you realize that there's a bigger picture and more important things in our lives than our own gains and successes. You have it all figured out bro, and you deserve every bit of happiness and enjoyment with your family that the future brings
i really appreciate it brother... im probably going to go see a fertility doctor soon and just see what they say and go from there... my wife is 40 so i clearly dont have all the time in the world here.. it will work out though, im sure of it... thanks for everything brother

Everything is going extremely well now.. Strength is not only back but pretty much more than it was before surgery... All the water weight is pretty much off and im still up five pounds from the start of the cycle... I have also started back with tennis 3 nights a week as well in classes and with one on one training so im fucking spent at night but it feels so good... I feel better than i have in quite some time... i will be honest, the more i think about it, the more i see, the more i experience, i am going to stop running cycles with more than test and one compound... ill use sarms with them but i can see i dont need these big cycles and im thinking about family and long term life quality in general... i just want to be more cautious with everything... i truly dont even want to be on trt.. i am the first to admit making a mistake several years ago doing it without needing it... very very stupid on my part and thats part of the reason i teach everyone to NOT do it unless its necessary but its something im highly considering as well... having kids and being safe is just more important to me... i can still have a very very strong physique.... if i do stay on it, it will be 100 mg per week and no more.. test and winstrol cycles are what i plan on keeping with or just test and primo... i dont want the sides, recovery etc... its not necessary at certain points after you have been through many... i love all of this, and will always be a huge part of it and the community but the bigger cycles are all but done for me... i love the way i feel right now and this is a more mild cycle... test, mast and eq with gw and s4 is pretty mild but i dont want to be on three steroids at once anymore... so i will be dialing it down after this one... progress is excellent and i feel great... diet is strong and my cardio is growing more and more each day... once my scar is fully healed, i'll have more pics to show but i still have some healing going on there...

Thank you for sharing this bro.
I really like this mentality... as you said, being safe is the most important thing.. I'm sure that one of the reasons why lots of people choose to be on this board is because here safety comes first... I'm glad you've successfully recovered and you're enjoying your cycle bro

Very interesting that you bring this up as I have had/ am going through a change of heart regarding cycling myself. I have only done 2 cycles and had plans to do more, but have given it much thought and will probably only do very mild cycles going forward if any at all. I never plan to compete so I had to ask myself...why? Sure making gains, getting jacked and all that sounds great, but there is much more to life. While the money part isn't that big of a deal up front, it does start to add up when you consider how much that money invested would turn into over 20 years. When I got sober 4 years ago, I took the money I used to spend on alcohol/drugs and started investing it instead. Amazing what it has turned into in only 4 years.

Thank you for sharing this bro.
I really like this mentality... as you said, being safe is the most important thing.. I'm sure that one of the reasons why lots of people choose to be on this board is because here safety comes first... I'm glad you've successfully recovered and you're enjoying your cycle bro
i really appreciate that brother... just trying to the right things and practice what i preach... i just want to be as safe as possible and set the best example for everyone in the process... many times we get obsessed with ourselves and forget about the others that really need us... its not my intention to be selfish, but in reality, thats what it is and thats the last thing i ever want to be considered to be..

Very interesting that you bring this up as I have had/ am going through a change of heart regarding cycling myself. I have only done 2 cycles and had plans to do more, but have given it much thought and will probably only do very mild cycles going forward if any at all. I never plan to compete so I had to ask myself...why? Sure making gains, getting jacked and all that sounds great, but there is much more to life. While the money part isn't that big of a deal up front, it does start to add up when you consider how much that money invested would turn into over 20 years. When I got sober 4 years ago, I took the money I used to spend on alcohol/drugs and started investing it instead. Amazing what it has turned into in only 4 years.
first of all, congratulations on what you have done being sober and investing money... i love hearing that... yes brother, i have had a lot of thinking to do and its going to be toned down in a major way... one or two compounds if any and just things like sarms that are safer to use... three is too much to risk being too crazy with this and yeah, i admit, i am obsessed with my body, always have been and always will be but a lot can be done with a little when it comes to ped's and i know that first hand so i am going to make the changes...

Top Bottom