napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

ibleedoranbla said:
BigBusiness said:
Nice log bro!!! I'll be keeping track as you and I are roughly the same size and body type. Thats a bad ass stack you got going on. I love Euro Pharma stuff, grade A shit if you ask me. Keep up the good work and SLAM THOSE DEADLIFTS!!! FUCK EM
Awesome man, glad to have you aboard. I look forward to your feedback as the cycle progresses. I have heard great things about Euro pharmacies buy unfortunately, I don't have anything to compare it to because this is my first.

As for a small update while I'm here, I've had this nagging pain in my left bicep for about the last month. Since I've started the LGD I've noticed that each day the pain has gotten progressively better. It's still there but today it feels much better than it has in a long while.

LGD most definitely possesses healing properties brother and im thrilled to see it taking effect for you... it will only continue to help more as you continue moving forward...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
BigBusiness said:
Nice log bro!!! I'll be keeping track as you and I are roughly the same size and body type. Thats a bad ass stack you got going on. I love Euro Pharma stuff, grade A shit if you ask me. Keep up the good work and SLAM THOSE DEADLIFTS!!! FUCK EM
Awesome man, glad to have you aboard. I look forward to your feedback as the cycle progresses. I have heard great things about Euro pharmacies buy unfortunately, I don't have anything to compare it to because this is my first.

As for a small update while I'm here, I've had this nagging pain in my left bicep for about the last month. Since I've started the LGD I've noticed that each day the pain has gotten progressively better. It's still there but today it feels much better than it has in a long while.

LGD most definitely possesses healing properties brother and im thrilled to see it taking effect for you... it will only continue to help more as you continue moving forward...
It is definitely awesome that pain is somewhat starting to subside, it's been a constant annoyance for the last month.

Today was day 4, still not noticing a lot, other than some minor pain relief. I am however feeling as hard as a rock. I'm thinking the s4 is starting to do work. Today was an intense leg day but every leg day is intense. I'm struggling to hold onto every bit of strength I have. I've been maintaining my squats for the last month by doing 5x5 using weight between 275-285. This weight is being increasingly harder because of all the cardio I'm doing, my legs are fried. This really does bruise my ego, I want to do heavy squats so bad, I love heavy squats but I just can't handle anymore weight right now. I can only hope to maintain my current strength level until my cycle gets kicking really good.

On another note, one thing that is definitely working and is noticeable, is my mt2 from peptide warehouse. In 7 days I have went from a pasty ass white to having a nice base tan. I've never been tan in my life. By this time next week, I'm guessing I'm going to have one bad ass tan. I seriously freaking love this shit.

Any consideration of adding TB500?

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

Olympus said:
Any consideration of adding TB500?

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
To be honest no and really for no other reason other than I don't really know much about it. I just got into the peptide game, so I'm still learning. I will probably be looking into it real soon when I get some more time on my hands. I'm definitely interested in trying it out when I learn more about it.

ibleedoranbla said:
Today was day 4, still not noticing a lot, other than some minor pain relief. I am however feeling as hard as a rock. I'm thinking the s4 is starting to do work. Today was an intense leg day but every leg day is intense. I'm struggling to hold onto every bit of strength I have. I've been maintaining my squats for the last month by doing 5x5 using weight between 275-285. This weight is being increasingly harder because of all the cardio I'm doing, my legs are fried. This really does bruise my ego, I want to do heavy squats so bad, I love heavy squats but I just can't handle anymore weight right now. I can only hope to maintain my current strength level until my cycle gets kicking really good.

On another note, one thing that is definitely working and is noticeable, is my mt2 from peptide warehouse. In 7 days I have went from a pasty ass white to having a nice base tan. I've never been tan in my life. By this time next week, I'm guessing I'm going to have one bad ass tan. I seriously freaking love this shit.

the s4 is definitely kicking in... you see muscle hardening very quickly and its pretty drastic as well... next will come the strength and veins you haven't seen before and then the lean muscle builds... i LOVE s4 man...

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

the s4 is definitely kicking in... you see muscle hardening very quickly and its pretty drastic as well... next will come the strength and veins you haven't seen before and then the lean muscle builds... i LOVE s4 man...
I absolutely love S4 and I'm really liking what I'm starting to see from my pure essence S4

Let me preface the day. Today is my off day from work. I work 60 hours a week and I'm off on Fridays and Saturdays. I've been lifting and doing cardio 5 days a week now for the last 3 weeks. Before that, I was doing 4 days a week. I decided to add another day because I felt I would drastically benefit from it, seeing as how I'm cutting.

Today being my off day from work I also watch my son all day while my fiancee is at work. When she gets home and takes over in the evening I then go to the gym. Today was a horrible day, I was absolutely exhausted all day. There were times today that I could barely hold my eyes open. My back is sore, my legs are sore, hell I'm just sore all over.

When I met my workout partner tonight I immediately told him that I was exhausted and I know I'm going to have a shitty workout. We got in there and got going, tonight was chest and triceps and just as I thought, I was sluggish, tired and in pain during my warm up. Then once I got about 235 on the bar, something happened. I definitely had an edge that I have not had in a long time. Normally where I would start to tire out I didn't, I literally just had something extra. For the first time in over 3 weeks my numbers did not drop, they started to go up. I felt stronger than I have in a long time. I'm nowhere near my numbers precutting but I am thrilled nonetheless to see my numbers going up. I was able to kill a 5x5 flat bench workout with 235-265. Like I said, weak numbers but my bench has fallen 70#s in the last month. I destroyed the rest of my workout, I felt like I was full on beast mode.

I had to do a condensed cardio session tonight because it was getting too late but boy the 35 minutes I did do, I absolutely killed it. During my high intensity portion I think I almost set the pedals on fire on the elliptical.

I'm really liking the way this first week is coming to an end. I am positive what I felt today was no placebo or mistake. If these sarms are already starting to kick at the end of week 1 then I'm in for a real treat in the coming weeks. Also, to note, I decided to start proviron today. I figured it couldn't hurt anything and I have a shitload of it. I took 50mg preworkout and I'm sure he proviron was not responsible for what I experienced at the gym tonight. Off days at the gym the next two days, so I probably won't have much to update.

ibleedoranbla said:
Let me preface the day. Today is my off day from work. I work 60 hours a week and I'm off on Fridays and Saturdays. I've been lifting and doing cardio 5 days a week now for the last 3 weeks. Before that, I was doing 4 days a week. I decided to add another day because I felt I would drastically benefit from it, seeing as how I'm cutting.

Today being my off day from work I also watch my son all day while my fiancee is at work. When she gets home and takes over in the evening I then go to the gym. Today was a horrible day, I was absolutely exhausted all day. There were times today that I could barely hold my eyes open. My back is sore, my legs are sore, hell I'm just sore all over.

When I met my workout partner tonight I immediately told him that I was exhausted and I know I'm going to have a shitty workout. We got in there and got going, tonight was chest and triceps and just as I thought, I was sluggish, tired and in pain during my warm up. Then once I got about 235 on the bar, something happened. I definitely had an edge that I have not had in a long time. Normally where I would start to tire out I didn't, I literally just had something extra. For the first time in over 3 weeks my numbers did not drop, they started to go up. I felt stronger than I have in a long time. I'm nowhere near my numbers precutting but I am thrilled nonetheless to see my numbers going up. I was able to kill a 5x5 flat bench workout with 235-265. Like I said, weak numbers but my bench has fallen 70#s in the last month. I destroyed the rest of my workout, I felt like I was full on beast mode.

I had to do a condensed cardio session tonight because it was getting too late but boy the 35 minutes I did do, I absolutely killed it. During my high intensity portion I think I almost set the pedals on fire on the elliptical.

I'm really liking the way this first week is coming to an end. I am positive what I felt today was no placebo or mistake. If these sarms are already starting to kick at the end of week 1 then I'm in for a real treat in the coming weeks. Also, to note, I decided to start proviron today. I figured it couldn't hurt anything and I have a shitload of it. I took 50mg preworkout and I'm sure he proviron was not responsible for what I experienced at the gym tonight. Off days at the gym the next two days, so I probably won't have much to update.

Wow man! Awesome update! Sounds like things are really starting to take off for you, and I'm sure it's just going to get incredible from here forward.

ibleedoranbla said:

That's awesome man! Great work! Im thrilled to see you have this type of experience but it was too be expected... with your work ethic, its only going to get better brother... your JUST getting going... JUST WAIT! Nice add on the proviron.. it stacks beautifully with sarms and you will find many benefits to adding it! Keep it at 50 mg per day the rest of the way through...

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

That's awesome man! Great work! Im thrilled to see you have this type of experience but it was too be expected... with your work ethic, its only going to get better brother... your JUST getting going... JUST WAIT! Nice add on the proviron.. it stacks beautifully with sarms and you will find many benefits to adding it! Keep it at 50 mg per day the rest of the way through...
I absolutely cannot wait to see what next week has in store for me :cool:

I weigh myself every Sunday morning and track it. I weigh myself at the exact same time, first thing in the morning, right after I piss. Well, the first few weeks on my cut I dropped 10# quickly to 274# and was feeling great. Now the last two weeks my weight has fluctuated between 274-280#. I just don't understand it. I'm definitely not gaining weight and I'm definitely still dropping body fat. I can see myself getting leaner in the mirror everyday. I'm not one to usually put any stock in my weight but I can't help but to get discouraged when I don't see the number dropping. I know I'm not putting on loads of mass, so I just don't understand why the scale hasn't moved in over 2 weeks :mad:

I remember you saying you were bulking right before you started cutting. In my experience it takes about two weeks for your body to metabolize the change in diet. Just be patient my man!!! You have all your supplements in order and you've been putting in the work just keep pushing bro. Maybe some tweaks to your diet are in need? I remember the advise you gave me a little over a month ago when i first joined, telling me to take a hard look at my diet. Ive since dropped 5lbs. Its been a brutal pound a week struggle but im now at 245 lbs. Just keep pushing brother!!!

ibleedoranbla said:
I weigh myself every Sunday morning and track it. I weigh myself at the exact same time, first thing in the morning, right after I piss. Well, the first few weeks on my cut I dropped 10# quickly to 274# and was feeling great. Now the last two weeks my weight has fluctuated between 274-280#. I just don't understand it. I'm definitely not gaining weight and I'm definitely still dropping body fat. I can see myself getting leaner in the mirror everyday. I'm not one to usually put any stock in my weight but I can't help but to get discouraged when I don't see the number dropping. I know I'm not putting on loads of mass, so I just don't understand why the scale hasn't moved in over 2 weeks :mad:
I feel you on the scale man! I pay attention to my belt and how my pants feel more than anything now . Your a big guy so I know from experience it's easy to fluctuate a lot too. Keep up the hard work ! Its going to pay off .

BigBusiness said:
I remember you saying you were bulking right before you started cutting. In my experience it takes about two weeks for your body to metabolize the change in diet. Just be patient my man!!! You have all your supplements in order and you've been putting in the work just keep pushing bro. Maybe some tweaks to your diet are in need? I remember the advise you gave me a little over a month ago when i first joined, telling me to take a hard look at my diet. Ive since dropped 5lbs. Its been a brutal pound a week struggle but im now at 245 lbs. Just keep pushing brother!!!

Jacfolly said:
ibleedoranbla said:
I feel you on the scale man! I pay attention to my belt and how my pants feel more than anything now . Your a big guy so I know from experience it's easy to fluctuate a lot too. Keep up the hard work ! Its going to pay off .

Thanks for the feedback guys! I know not to get discouraged by the scale because in the grand scheme of things it's not that important. I know that I'm still dropping body fat because I can visually see the changes. It just doesn't make sense to see the changes but yet not see the scale move.

As far as my diet goes, I feel that it is pretty on point. That doesn't mean though that I'm not always looking to tweak and improve it. I'm actually going to be dropping my calories this week by 200 more, so we'll see how that goes.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm definitely having great results, I just wish that damn number would go down some, lol.

That is awesome to hear bigbusiness, I'm glad you're making good progress. I'm big on diet and I'm constantly changing and tweaking mine. Diet is king in this lifestyle, it's the most anabolic substance you can put in your body.

ibleedoranbla said:
BigBusiness said:

Jacfolly said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Thanks for the feedback guys! I know not to get discouraged by the scale because in the grand scheme of things it's not that important. I know that I'm still dropping body fat because I can visually see the changes. It just doesn't make sense to see the changes but yet not see the scale move.

As far as my diet goes, I feel that it is pretty on point. That doesn't mean though that I'm not always looking to tweak and improve it. I'm actually going to be dropping my calories this week by 200 more, so we'll see how that goes.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm definitely having great results, I just wish that damn number would go down some, lol.

That is awesome to hear bigbusiness, I'm glad you're making good progress. I'm big on diet and I'm constantly changing and tweaking mine. Diet is king in this lifestyle, it's the most anabolic substance you can put in your body.

Don't even worry about that scale brother. If you are leaning out, and the number is staying the same, that is PERFECT! That has recomposition written all over it, which is the holy grail we all search for. That scale will play mind games with you. Pay attention to what you see in the mirror and let that be your guide. You are doing awesome so for my man

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
BigBusiness said:

Jacfolly said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Don't even worry about that scale brother. If you are leaning out, and the number is staying the same, that is PERFECT! That has recomposition written all over it, which is the holy grail we all search for. That scale will play mind games with you. Pay attention to what you see in the mirror and let that be your guide. You are doing awesome so for my man
Yea, I definitely agree with you, I have just had my sights set on getting down into the 250-260 range, it just sounds better lol. I mean when I tell people that I weigh 275# their mouths hit the floor. Hardly no one believes that I weigh that much because I look like I weigh about 230-240.

While I'm here a little small update. I'm now on day 3 of proviron at 50mg and since I've never used it before I really don't know what to expect. However, today my body is 110% noticeably harder. So, I'm not sure if this is all from the S4 or I am having an incredible synergistic effect with the proviron and S4. Either way, I can't stop touching my arms and feels because they are rock fucking hard. It's almost like I'm in constant flex mode while relaxed.

Also, the pain I've been experiencing in my left bicep for the last couple months is almost non existent. I have yo thank the LGD for that because it the pain has it off nowhere just gradually subsided since day 1 on the sarms. I'm trying to contain my excitement for the potentcy of these products and what is yet to come until I get some concrete, without a shadow of a doubt, results. I know that will be anytime now though.

Look at who's trying to come out n play, lol.

Now I know it's nothing to you lean and vascular fellas but vascularity has never been my strong suit, I got thick pasty skin. Something is starting to work.

31cdcc5c6e04f7f3dacc438112b89bc5.jpg

ibleedoranbla said:

Now I know it's nothing to you lean and vascular fellas but vascularity has never been my strong suit, I got thick pasty skin. Something is starting to work.

31cdcc5c6e04f7f3dacc438112b89bc5.jpg
That's awesome man! You're well on your way!

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

That's awesome man! You're well on your way!
Yea, not too shabby for a 275# fat man, lol. In all seriousness though, I look better in person, I can't figure out why my pictures always turn out as shit.

Top Bottom