napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestions and advice on cycle

AmInCh

Hi. I'm an American living in Shanghai, China. I recently asked you for advice about starting on gear for GH. I told you about a first cycle of test p 1mg eod that a friend suggested. You said that was a mistake and I agree. I have a ton of respect for you. I'm asking for you help. I'm 37 5'9" and I weight about 165. I said on isarms that I like to add around 15-20 pounds of muscle. What do you suggest I take? I'm at a mature enough age to start. My diet and training are in check. I've done a lot of research on gear and gh but I'm coming to you for suggestions because I want to do this in the safest and smarted way possible while getting the most benefits. I can get gear and gh here in China but so far haven't found a supplier with sarms. I also found a supplier with IGF-1. There are a lot of options and a lot of stacks.

You have to be realistic. 15-20 pounds of muscle take years.

No one is here to spoon feed you. Learn about AAS and propose a cycle.

You have to be realistic. 15-20 pounds of muscle take years.

No one is here to spoon feed you. Learn about AAS and propose a cycle.

I'm not asking to be spoon fed but I respect what you said. I'm doing a lot of reading and research. I want to make sure I do this right. 300 mg of test phenyl prop per week for a first cycle. I'm open to suggestions and advice. Not going into this thinking I know everything when there are people with tons of experience.

Hi. I'm an American living in Shanghai, China. I recently asked you for advice about starting on gear for GH. I told you about a first cycle of test p 1mg eod that a friend suggested. You said that was a mistake and I agree. I have a ton of respect for you. I'm asking for you help. I'm 37 5'9" and I weight about 165. I said on isarms that I like to add around 15-20 pounds of muscle. What do you suggest I take? I'm at a mature enough age to start. My diet and training are in check. I've done a lot of research on gear and gh but I'm coming to you for suggestions because I want to do this in the safest and smarted way possible while getting the most benefits. I can get gear and gh here in China but so far haven't found a supplier with sarms. I also found a supplier with IGF-1. There are a lot of options and a lot of stacks.
hey bro, thanks for writing... 15-20 lbs of muscle is not going to happen on one cycle, im sure you are aware and even a year on hgh, that may not occur... i would start with a sarms stack first, then go to test only with a few sarms after that... you can get all of your sarms shipped to you with no problems whatsoever... sarmsx ships to china frequently... here is what i would also recommend... run mk677 the entire time, on your sarms stack and along with your steroid cycle... 677 is the closest thing you can run next to hgh at a fraction of the cost... this stack of sarms can easily add 10 lbs on you...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. or p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom