napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stopped S4 as scared of blindness

Your welcome[/QUOTE
Hi Dylan, after my comp n just did my 6 weeks cycle n stopped and I am off diet and was binge eating this entire week n now my body is swollen. Is it because of my binge eating ? What should I do?
Well what the hell do you think will happen when you eat like that?? Binge eating equals weight gain, bloat, fs t gain, etc

Common sense

Hi Dylan I cut short my cutting cycle from 10weeks to 6 weeks since my competition was over. So should I do a complete 4 weeks pct or 3 weeks is fine

Hi Dylan I cut short my cutting cycle from 10weeks to 6 weeks since my competition was over. So should I do a complete 4 weeks pct or 3 weeks is fine

Tren is very suppressive and shuts you down fast, so I would definitely run a standard pct... maybe even 6 weeks...

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan, I have a question, if Im on a anabolic cycle and planning a child is it possible for my wife to get preganant?

Meditech company

no problem...
Hi Dylan, I have requested you tube to restore your channel and I’m sure they will.

Dylan, just wanted to know about how meditech pharmaceutical company is in terms of steroids and also HGH. I wanted to buy Somapure 191aa but wanted your opinion and advice. Thanks

Hi Dylan, I have requested you tube to restore your channel and I’m sure they will.

Dylan, just wanted to know about how meditech pharmaceutical company is in terms of steroids and also HGH. I wanted to buy Somapure 191aa but wanted your opinion and advice. Thanks

No clue post in the source section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Dylan,I just finished a men’s physique competition on 22nd July 2018, and I’m competing again in oct 2018. I have been taken HGH for my last competition for 8 weeks, so I wanted to know for my next competition in oct 2018 should I take GHRP 2 or GHRP 6 also please recommend the dosage.

Also clen how much mcg to run n how do I cycle?

Hi Dylan,I just finished a men’s physique competition on 22nd July 2018, and I’m competing again in oct 2018. I have been taken HGH for my last competition for 8 weeks, so I wanted to know for my next competition in oct 2018 should I take GHRP 2 or GHRP 6 also please recommend the dosage.

Also clen how much mcg to run n how do I cycle?

I dont recommend any of them and especially not clen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom